According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Astaxanthin Market: By Product Type (Synthetic Astaxanthin, Astaxanthin Rich Paracoccus Bacteria, Pluviallis Microalgae Astaxanthin, Aematococcus); By Form (Liquid, Dry); By Applications (Dietary Supplements, Animal Health & Aquaculture, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Feed); By Source (Natural, Synthetic) & Geography – (2018-2023)”,the market will be driven by the rise in health-conscious populace and exponential demand for natural food coloring agents.
Americas Holds the Largest Market Share in the Astaxanthin Market
The Americas region holds the largest market share in the Astaxanthin Market However, Asia Pacific is estimated to have the highest growth. As the anti-aging creams and other skin products are becoming much sought after than ever before, the usage of Astaxanthin becomes ubiquitous in this region. The key applications in this region include cosmetics and dietary supplements among others.
Selected Impact Analysis Done in the Full Report
- Astaxanthin is responsible for the red color in many sea creatures such as crayfish, krill, and salmon. Astaxanthin gives the red color to many sea creatures such as crayfish, krill, and salmon their red color.
- Astaxanthin has been reported in many studies for its high antioxidant and skin-friendly properties.
- Paracoccus Bacteria, Astaxanthin Rich Phaffia Yeast, and Synthetic Astaxanthin are predominantly used in the aquaculture sector, while the Astaxanthin derived from H. Pluvialis microalgae is the main source for human applications such as food & beverages,
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Aquaculture and Animal feed is the major applications, while Carotenoid has been used for coloring fishes and improving the texture of animals.
- Nutraceutical segment is anticipated to have a rapid growth during the forecast period.
- Astaxanthin Softgels are estimated to register an agile growth rate during the forecast period.
- The synthetic source will acquire a major share in the market.
- Natural Sources are estimated to witness a swashbuckling over the forecast period.
- Astaxanthin can be manufactured from natural sources. The high yield of carotenoid and low maintenance cost will drive the growth of natural sources, which in turn drives the growth of Astaxanthin.
To access/purchase, the full report browse the link below
Key Players of Astaxanthin Market:
- Astaxanthin is an Oligopolistic in nature and dominated by the limited number of key players.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V is one of the key players of the Astaxanthin Market. The Heerlen headquarters company which has more than 20,000 employees worldwide witnessed € 8,632 net sales and € 1,781 net profit in 2017.
- BASF SE is another conglomerate that earned $816 million of revenue through operations for the year 2017.
- In September 2014, Algatech entered into an R&D agreement with SCHOTT AG, a German company, to boost the production of its closed tube cultivation system.
The Astaxanthin Market Report is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Astaxanthin Market By Source:
- Astaxanthin Market By Product
- Dried Biomass/Powder
- Soft Gels
Astaxanthin Market By Application
- Animal health and Aquaculture
- Food & Beverages
- Astaxanthin Market by Form
- Dry Form
Astaxanthin Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
Astaxanthin Market By Entropy
- Cyanotech Corporation
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Valensa International
- Fuji Chemical Industries Co., Ltd
- Divis Laboratories Ltd
- Beijing Ginko Group (BGG)
- Igene Biotechnology Inc
9.Fenchem Biotek Ltd
- Cardax, Inc
- Supreme Biotechnologies
- Parry Nutraceuticals
- BlueOcean NutraSciences Inc
- MicroA AS, EID Parry (India) Ltd
- Heliae Development, LLC
What can you expect from the report?
The Astaxanthin Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Astaxanthin Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Natural Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Synthetic Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Dried Biomass/Powder Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Oil Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Soft gels Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Liquid Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Dietary Supplement/Nutraceuticals Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Cosmetics Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Animal health and Aquaculture Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Food & Beverages Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Feed Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Liquid Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
- Dry Form Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.