According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Automotive Refinish Coatings Market: By Technology (Solvent-Borne, Aqueous, Powdered, Others); By Layer (Surfacers, Sealers, Primers, Undercoats, Topcoats, Others); By Component; By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle, Motorcycle); By Geography (North America, Europe, APAC and Row) – Forecast Period (2018–2023),” the market will be driven by increasing sales of vehicles and easy availability of auto loans.
North America to Dominate the Automotive Refinish Coatings Market
North America is expected to dominate the Automotive Refinish Coatings market during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing disposable income of people in this region. The increasing number of used vehicles will also fuel the demand for automotive refinish coatings in the region.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Report
By formulation, the water-borne coatings segment will enjoy the largest share in the Automotive Refinish Coatings market during the forecast period. There is a high demand for water-borne coatings from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) due to their benefits over solvent-borne based coatings, which contain high levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). By vehicle type, the passenger cars segment will have the largest share in the market due to increase in sales of used cars.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the Automotive Refinish Coatings Market report by providing your details in the link below:
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Report
- The growth of the automotive sector will boost the demand for automotive refinish coatings during the forecast period.
- Increased investments in R&D activities will augment the Automotive Refinish Coatings market during the forecast period.
- The increasing awareness about the environmental impacts of VOC emissions will drive the demand for water-borne coatings, which in turn will drive the Automotive Refinish Coatings market.
To access/purchase the Automotive Refinish Coatings Market report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Automotive Refinish Coatings Market
The key players of the Automotive Refinish Coatings market include PPG Industries, BASF SE, and Axalta Coating Systems.
— PPG acquired certain assets of Futsian Xinshi in Janaury 2017, and opened a new center for automotive refinish professionals in Pilar, Argentina, in August 2017.
— BASF SE completed the acquisition of Guangdong Yinfan Chemistry in September 2016.
— Axalta Coating Systems provides undercoats, basecoats, and high gloss clearcoats for passenger and commercial vehicles.
The Automotive Refinish Coatings Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Increasing need for maintenance of used cars will drive the demand for the Automotive Refinish Coatings market.
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Analysis – By Formulation
- High Solid Coatings
- Waterborne Coatings
- Solvent-borne Coatings
- Powder Coatings
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Forecast – By Component
- One Component
- Two Component
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Growth – By Resin
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Share – By Layer
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Analysis – By Vehicle
- Light Vehicles OEM’S
1.1. Passenger Cars
1.2. Light Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
2.1. Medium Duty
2.2. Heavy Duty
2.5. Rail Cars
- Industrial Vehicles
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Share – By Vehicle Type
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Growth – By Geography (30+ countries)
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- BASF SE
- BYK-GARDNER GMBH
- Axalta Coating Systems
- RPM International Inc
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Report?
The Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Size by Product Categories
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Growth Analysis
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Share Analysis
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Automotive Refinish Coatings?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Analysis (2018–2023)
- North America Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Forecast (2018–2023)
- South America Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Growth (2018–2023)
- Europe Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Share (2018–2023)
- Asia Pacific Automotive Refinish Coatings Market (2018–2023)
6. Rest of Middle East and Africa Automotive Refinish Coatings Market Forecast (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.