In the Report “Automotive Wheel Bearing Market: By Bearing Type (Ball bearing, Roller bearing and others); By Vehicle Type (PC, LCV, HCV and Two-wheelers) & By Region (Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, RoW)- Forecast (2018-2023)”, published by IndustryARC, growing average period of vehicles is key factor fueling the market growth.
The market research analysis identifies the development of public transport facilities and the push towards green mobility as some of the key growth factors for the global automotive wheel bearings market. The robust spending on developing public road systems and the popularity of electric vehicles will fuel the growth of the automotive wheel bearings market in the next four years.
Asia-Pacific Dominates with Major Growth in the Automotive Wheel Bearing Market
Asia-Pacific accounted for the major share of the automotive wheel bearings market during 2017, and countries such as China and India contribute for the major shares in this region. Apart from the automotive sector, the findings show APAC creating its share in industrial sector for bearing market.
The growing demand for commercial and passenger cars in the region will drive the growth of the market. North America and Europe will have a steady growth of the automotive wheel ball bearings. Developed countries such as Brazil and South Africa are expected to have a higher growth rate during 2018-2023.
Selected Bearing Type Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The Automotive Wheel Bearing Market is segmented into types of bearing, which includes ball bearing and roller bearing. Ball bearings are hardened spherical balls that decrease friction between moving parts. On the other hand, roller bearings comprise high load resonant capacity as the areas of interaction is of line type and the load is thus distributed on a larger area. Due to the advancement in the areas of lubricant technology, seal technology and lightweight materials, the automotive wheel bearings market has become very modest and is creating existence opportunities for companies which are in automotive ball bearing wheels business. The demand for commercial vehicles has significantly increased over the past few years. Due to this, the global automotive wheel bearing market is experiencing substantial growth opportunities. Also, the production of passenger vehicles has increased worldwide due to high demand. This has also fueled the demand for global wheel bearing market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- As vehicle performance is importantly dependent on the operative of bearings, it has become necessary for the manufacturers to design technologically advanced automotive tire bearing. Going through the recent trends, manufacturers have incorporated automotive wheel bearing with various sensors technology that will monitor the performance of the bearings. This trend has become one of the most important factors playing a significant role in boosting the growth of the market.
- The companies have focused to reduce wheel bearing cost. This will led the automotive bearing industry a competitive job to produce integrated bearings that will improve the efficiency and restrict the new companies to enter in the market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Automotive Wheel Bearing Market
The automotive wheel bearings market is characterized by the presence of small and renowned number of players. The players in the market account for enormous market shares, thereby restricting the new players. The Timken Company, SvenskaKullagerfabriken AB, Schaeffler AG., Jtekt Corporation, NTN Corporation are some of the major players increasing their production level due to the technological advanced solutions. Schaeffler AG. has bearing products that function in Truck Axle Module known as 1T Generation, hub unit offset design and for passenger vehicle it has All FAG wheel bearings with 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation. NTN Corporation has various number of wheel bearings used in Linear Motion, Spherical roller bearings, Tapered roller bearings, Cylindrical roller bearings, High precision and others.
The Automotive Wheel Bearing Market Report is Segmented as Below:
- Automotive Wheel Bearing Market, By Bearing Type
- Ball bearing
- Roller bearing
- Automotive Wheel Bearing Market, By Vehicle Type
- Automotive Wheel Bearing Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Automotive Wheel Bearing Entropy Market
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- ABC Bearings
- Tata Bearings.
- NSK Ltd.
- Iljin Bearing Co., Ltd.
- Company 5
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Automotive Wheel Bearing Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Category
- Market Trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Automotive Wheel Bearing Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Automotive Wheel Bearing Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Automotive Wheel Bearing Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Automotive Wheel Bearing Market (2018-2023)
- Bearing Type Automotive Wheel Bearing Market (2018-2023)
- Vehicle Type Automotive Wheel Bearing Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.