Debt Collection Software Market size is forecast to reach $5.89 billion by 2025, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.93% during 2020-2025. The rising need for advanced consumer and commercial debt recovery services across the financial organization are enhancing the debt collection software market. Additionally, the significant use of technology in order to empower consumer to control their banking and commerce experience are boosting the debt collection market size during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- In 2019, the Debt Collection Software market was dominated by North American region owing to the increasing development in the financial institutions and leading to the adoption of Bank-fintech in the US and Canada.
- The rising advancement in the debt collection process by large-sized organizations are therefore, leading to the need for multichannel communication which is highly surging the debt collection software market.
- The rising use of debt management technology and innovations due to stringent government regulations are also leading to the utilization of debt collection software market.
- The absence of real-time collaboration between the borrower and the collector during the debt collection process is hampering the growth of the market.
Organization Size – Segment Analysis
Large enterprises segment held the largest market share in the Debt Collection Software market in 2019. The increasing demand for affordable and stable economic scale are enabling large organizations to utilize the benefits of debt collection software. Additionally, most of the large businesses are evolving technology in order to enhance their business processes which is also leading to the growth of debt collection software market. Also, the need for multichannel communication in order to improve the collection process in large organizations or business has led to the adoption of software solutions which will thereby, surge the demand for debt collection software market.
Geography – Segment Analysis
In 2019, North America dominated the Debt Collection Software market with a share of more than 47%, followed by Europe and APAC. The increasing demand for commercial and consumer debt recovery services in North America are highly driving the market growth in this region. Moreover, the advancements by the financial institutions in the US and Canada with the deployment of bank-fintech are highly leading to the enhancement of debt collection software market in North America.
Drivers – Debt Collection Software Market
- Rising debt management technology
The rising adoption of automated technology for customer reminder, email & letters, streamlined communication with clients and others are driving the market growth. Additionally, the need for debt management technology for suitable payment plans, transaction management, and commission management and so on are frequently driving the market growth. With the growing adoption of automated debt management technology has further resulted in reducing human intervention and automation of redundant tasks. In addition, the adoption of automated technology has led to higher efficiency operations and lowering excessing cost incurred during debt collection process. These major advantages are surging the debt collection software market.
- Stringent Government Regulations
The stringent government regulations and policies for data security and rising investments in business intelligence (BI) analytics tools for the deployment of digitalization worldwide are enhancing the debt collection software market. The collaboration of global companies with national governments in order to improve spending and procurement processes through the use of spend analytics software to provide a realistic solution in society. This development due to enhanced government policies and regulations are driving the growth of the market.
Challenges – Debt Collection Software Market
- Real-time collection method
One of the most significant factor that is limiting the debt collection software market growth is the absence of real-time collaboration between the borrower and the collector. This issue is highly faced by majority of the collection agents and further hinders the adoption of debt collection software. As every debtor’s repayment abilities are unique and different as per their financial background that requires collectors to create customized collection plans accordingly. This also results in complicated and incomplete collection process and further results in hindering the market growth.
Technology launches, acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Debt Collection Software market. In 2019, the market of Debt Collection Software has been consolidated by the major players – Adtec Software, Katabat, Advantage Software Factory, Agreeya Solutions, Ameyo, Arvato, Chetu, Coface, Css Impact and Debtrak .
- In 2018, Katabat, global software provider launched Katabat Engage that offers data-driven debt collections powered by machine learning to consumer lenders. This new Katabat Engage allows lenders to collect through a personalized platform, a digital communication designed as per customer preferences. The Katabat Engage is additionally powered by a proprietary machine learning platform which performs in Google Kaggle competitions. This also helps lenders to deploy customized e-mail and SMS text collection messages and continuously tune customer outreach and response strategies.