According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Disposable Glove Market: By Polymer Type (Natural Rubber or Latex, Vinyl, Nitrile, Others); Lubricant (Powdered, Non-Powdered); End-Users (Clinical(Hospitals, Others)Non clinical(Industries, Institutions)); By Applications (Sterile Surgical, Non-sterile, Examination, Others); By Geography – Forecast(2018-2023)”, the market is experiencing robust growth due to the growing demand for synthetic rubber gloves.
Global disposable glove market registered significant growth due to a continuous increase in hygiene standards and health-care awareness, growing population and stringent health-care reforms. Also, the market had generated revenue of $6.639 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period to reach $9.633 billion by 2023.
North America continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
North America region held a major share in the global disposable glove market, followed by the European and Asia-Pacific region, in terms of value. The market is more prevalent in the countries of the U.S., U.K., Malaysia, Thailand, and Canada. North America held a major share in the global Disposable Glove market with revenue of $2.602 billion in 2017, whereas the Asia-Pacific region is projected to witness the highest growth rate of 9.8% CAGR throughout the forecast period of 2018-2023. North America is projected to reach $3.371 billion by 2023 at 4.7% CAGR.
North America is the largest market for disposable gloves as compared to the developed APAC and European markets. The APAC region is growing at a fast rate, predominantly due to a large number of raw material manufacturers required for the production of disposable gloves. APAC countries are the largest exporter of medical gloves to various countries around the globe. Europe and APAC being the second and third largest market for disposable gloves with a combined share of nearly half of the global market are still estimated to witness strong growth in the future.
In North America, the Medical and Dental end-user segment is dominating the disposable glove market which held the major share of $1.886 billion in 2017 and is projected to register $2.482 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.3%.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Multiple players are involved, right from the raw material supplier to disposable gloves manufacturer to the distributors of these products to the final end users.
- APAC region is highly rich in the production of raw material. Hence, the raw material that is required for the manufacturing of disposable gloves is exported from APAC to other regions/countries.
- Manufacturers of disposable gloves compound the raw materials for producing and dipping disposable gloves.
- For the domestic market, the products can be directly transported to the distributor from the manufacturers. But in the case of export, the products are shipped to foreign distributors who in turn supply the products to the final end users.
- Disposable gloves are manufactured according to the FDA, CE and JIS standards. Many companies in the Asia Pacific region provide end-to-end solutions, from planting the rubber to processing the latex to manufacturing and distribution of gloves to domestic and international markets.
- Providing end-to-end solutions allows them to have consistent control over the quality throughout the value chain.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The rise in the incidence of pandemic diseases and a rising need for infection control is driving the growth of the global disposable gloves market.
- High durability of gloves, coupled with protection from chemicals makes disposable gloves a major revenue generating segment in the chemical industries. This has a positive impact on the disposable glove market growth.
- The need of product quality control, workers safety, hygiene and protection against chemicals are set to increase the demand for disposable gloves in the coming future and will propel the market growth in the next coming years.
To access/purchase, the full report browse the link below
Key Players of the Disposable Glove Market:
Top Glove Corporation, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries are analyzed to be the dominant players of the disposable gloves market. Top Glove Corporation did upgrade of Reducing costs and machinery with new improving profitability, technologies, acquisition Maintaining and streamlining extending organizational activities.
Hartalega Holdings Berhad is focusing on filling gaps in technology by acquisitions, expertise and sustainability value proposition. Kossan Rubber Industries is reducing costs and improving profitability, maintaining and extending technological leadership.
Disposable Glove Market Report is Segmented as below.
Disposable Glove Market By By Polymer type :
- Natural rubber or latex gloves
- Vinyl gloves
- Nitrile gloves
Disposable Glove Market By Type of Lubricants:
- Powdered gloves
- Non-powdered gloves
Disposable Glove Market By End-Users:
- Hospitals and clinics
- Diagnostic laboratories
Disposable Glove Market By Applications:
- Sterile surgical gloves
- Non-sterile gloves
- Examination gloves
- Chemotherapy gloves
Disposable Glove Market By Geography ( Covers 11+ Countries )
Disposable Glove Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- Adventa Bhd
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Dynarex Corporation
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Medisafe Technologies
- Rubberex Corporation
- Supermax Healthcare Inc.
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Disposable Glove Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country-level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Disposable Glove Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned
- North America Market for Disposable Glove (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Disposable Glove (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Disposable Glove (2018-2023)
- Sterile surgical gloves Market for Disposable Glove (2018-2023)
- Non-sterile gloves Market for Disposable Glove (2018-2023)
- Chemotherapy gloves Market for Disposable Glove (2018-2023)
- Examination gloves Market for Disposable Glove (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.