According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Europe Polypropylene Market: By Application (Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Consumer Products and Others); By Country (Germany, France, Poland, United Kingdom, Russian Federation) – (2014-2020)”, the market is driven by the huge potential of Europe’s petrochemical industry.
Germany held the largest market share for the European Polypropylene Market
Germany possesses a major market share for European Polypropylene Market and is anticipated to reach $5.46 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.24%. The growth is due to its high-temperature tolerance capacity of approximately 132-140 °C. The packaging industry is the major end-user of the polypropylene market in Germany, accounting for almost 30% of the market share in volume.
Selected Pricing Analysis was done in the full report
- The fall in polypropylene prices is the direct impact of the precipitous fall in the crude oil prices in the year 2014. But apart from the plummeting prices, the timing and price changes in the PP resin has varied greatly due to the economic condition of the region being considered.
- One of the main reasons is the Eurozone currency crisis which has its impact on some of the EU countries, to date.
- The pricing of PP resin is very competitive and hence, is estimated to see an increase. This increase in PP resin price can be mainly attributed to the increasing demand from the applications of consumers.
- Other reasons include the repercussions of the sudden plunge in crude oil and Naphtha prices. This decline has resulted in lower prices of feedstocks like propylene and is being forwarded to the PP sector as well.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The exports for different types of Polypropylene are estimated to grow in the near future because of increasing imports of propylene from other regions.
- The sharp fall in oil price is expected to provide a lift to the economic growth in the EU. It is anticipated to work as a tax cut on the consumers and companies in Poland and other countries, but without raising deficits or debt, and it also seems to support global growth.
- With all the above-mentioned conditions, the demand for polypropylene market is anticipated to grow.
To access/purchase, the full report browse the link below
Key players of European Bakery Market:
- Coming to Key players section, Borealis stood first in the row. Borealis announced that it had completed the acquisition of DuPont Holding Netherland B.V.’s shares of Speciality Polymers Antwerp N.V., located in Zwijndrecht, Belgium. Prior to Borealis acquiring DuPont’s shares, Speciality Polymers Antwerp N.V. had been a common shareholding between DuPont Holding Netherlands B.V.
- Other key players including Braskem Schkopau, Braskem Wesseling, Chemopetrol, ExxonMobil Le Havre, Ineos Geel, among others.
European Polypropylene Market Report is segmented as indicated below
European Polypropylene Market By Application:
- 1 Packaging
- 2 Building and Construction
- 3 Automotive
- 4 Electrical and Electronics
- 5 Consumer Products
European Bakery Market By Geography (4+ Countries)
- Ineos Geel
- Ineos Grangemouth
- Ineos Lavera
- Lukoil’s Stavrolen
- Lyondell Basell
- NPP Neftekhimiya
- Poliom (Titan)
- Sabic Geleen
- SIBUR Tobolsk Polymer LLC
- Unipetrol Litvinov
- UNITED PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY
- VOSTOCHNAYA KOMPANIYA
- WEST-SIBERIAN CLUSTER OOO ZAPSIBNEFTEKHIM (Tobolsk)
- SOCAR Polymer LLC
- Company 17+
What can you expect from the report?
The European Polypropylene Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in European Polypropylene Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Germany Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
- France Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
- Poland Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
- United Kingdom Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
- Russia Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
- Packaging Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
- Building and Construction Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
- Automotive Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
- Electrical and Electronics Market for European Polypropylene (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.