According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market By Mechanical Components (Shafts, Screws, Nuts, Clamps, Sensors, Gears, Motors, Pipes, Nozzles, Others) By Application (Automotive, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Food &Beverage) Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the advent of numerous techniques related to production control and introduction of automation solutions.
Europe is the largest region in the Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market
Europe is expected to dominate the Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market. It is estimated to reach $201.6 billion by 2023. The increase in consumer spending has been the reason for the growth in the region. Europe is amongst the most technologically advanced regions with a high demand for automation. The main industries in Europe are ferrous and non-ferrous metal production, metal products, petroleum, cement, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, industrial equipment, shipbuilding, electrical power equipment, food and beverages, paper and textiles.
In the UK, the automotive industry is the main market for industrial control and factory automation in this region. The modernization of the production process has resulted in the increasing utilization of robots for welding, material handling, assembling and inspecting in the automotive industry.
Selected Analysis was done in the full Report:
The food and beverage industry has the highest share for industrial robots as per the research study conducted by the trading associations. Factors such as increasing urbanization, demographic diversity and increasing middle-class population in developing economies such as India, China, and Brazil are boosting the demand for high-quality foods. Leading automation solution providers such as Siemens, Schneider Electric have supported food and beverage producers in their attempts to optimize their manufacturing capabilities with huge product portfolios. In the food & beverage segment, traditional production plants need modernized techniques and solutions to save energy or increase productivity. Companies are investing substantially to adopt comprehensive and cohesive automation and drive solutions that can provide smart networking over the processes. The goal of the leading food & beverage industry players is to make the traditional manufacturing processes more efficient through the use of modern automation technology.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- As the global economy is expanding rapidly, the demand for machines and mechanical components in sectors such as materials handling, packaging, agriculture, and machine tools will bolster the revenues. The mechanical component market is likely to grow due to heavy machinery industries. The growth of this sector can be attributed to the high level of activity in the manufacturing sector in industrial regions such as Canada, Germany, Mexico, and other production hubs. This factor drives the demand for smart mechanical technology.
- The mechanical components for factory automation have seen a growing demand due to the expansion strategy implemented by the OEMs. Mexico has turned out to be the production factory for The United States automobile market due to its significant investments in the production of automobiles.
- Leading mechanical component manufacturers have gained a lot from automobile production, with investments in the growing regions.
Key players of the Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market
The key players of the Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market are SFK Group, THK Global, and Bosch REXROTH AG. SFK Group provides products and services related to rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. THK Global is a Japanese manufacturer for industrial and transportation equipment. Bosch Rexroth is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. It develops hydraulic, electric drives and controls, gear technologies
and linear motion for mobile, machinery applications, factory automation and renewable energy markets.
Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market is segmented as below
Growing industrialization and automation drive the growth of the Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market.
Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market By End-User Industries
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Paper and Pulp
Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market By Geography(covers 11+ countries)
Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market By Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- 3M COMPANY
- ABB LTD
- AMPHENOL CORPORATION
- SKF GROUP
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- ROCKWELL AUTOMATION
- THK GLOBAL
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- SICK AG
- SIEMENS AG
- YOKOGAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- PEPPERL+FUCHS GMBH
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market (2018-2023)
- Automotive Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market (2018-2023)
- Chemical Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market (2018-2023)
- Oil and Gas Factory Automation Mechanical Components Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.