According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Failure Analysis Market By Test (Contamination, Fractography, Mechanical, Chemical,Corrosion, Others) By Technique (FMEA, FMECA, FTA, Others) ByIndustry (Oil and Gas, Automotive, Construction, Industrial,Defense, Others): Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the increasing demand of the failure analysis of equipment in wireless communication and electronics manufacturing industries.
Americas to dominate the Failure Analysis Market during the forecast period
Americas is expected to have the highest growth in the Failure Analysis Market due to the increased
use of failure analysis methods across the oil and gas industries and shale oil refineries. The region is expected to reach a revenue of $2.7Billionby 2023 with a CAGR of 6.8%. Focus on improved quality testing of products in the South American market will lead to a high growth due to the increased adoption of equipment and NDT. The growing healthcare sector in the region also requires improved quality assurance of medical equipment owing to the strict laws that govern the use of the equipment.
In the Asia Pacific, the growing regulations regarding the safety of the equipment in medical, beverage, food, and oil & gas industries drive the growth of the failure analysis equipment in the region.
Selected Analysis was done in the full Report:
In the oil and gas industry, failure analysis helps to find the cause of failures and helps to improve the performance of the product or components associated, thereby reducing the future occurrences of failures. Various failure and damage analysis services across the oil and gas industries include material assessment, corrosion investigation, and mitigation, where the investigation is due to the damage caused by fire, fractography, etc. The technical failure analysis services include forensic engineering, pipeline failure assessment, stress analysis, and trace evidence analysis.
AAging Mechanical failures, Corrosion, stress, welding defects, pressure surge problems, and wall thickness are the main factors responsible for failures across the oil and gas industries. These factors drive the demand for the failure modes effect analysis.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below: https://industryarc.com/support.php?id=15040
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growth of the Biosciences industry drives the demand for the fault tree analysis during the forecast period.
- Increase in the maintenance and service cost for the equipment in the manufacturing sector enhances the growth of common mode failure analysis.
- Quality and product differentiation at early stages of the value chain are the factors responsible for sustainable manufacturing.
Key players of the Failure Analysis Market
The key players of the Failure Analysis Market are Thermofisher, FEI Company, and Carl Zeiss SMT GmbH. Thermofisher Scientific is the global leading company that accelerates life sciences research, solves complex analytical challenges, and improves laboratory productivity.FEI Company provides new products that enhances the advance process control, root cause failure analysis for changing the device functionality. Carl Zeiss SMT GmbH has launched ZEISS MeRiT neXT system for repairing the next generation defects.
Failure Analysis Market report is segmented as below
Growing demand from the electronics manufacturing industry drives the growth of the Failure Analysis Market.
- Failure Analysis Market By Test
- Contamination Analysis
- Corrosion Investigation
- Mechanical Testing
- Chemical Analysis and Testing
- Weld Testing
- Microstructure Evaluation
- Adhesive Identification
- Coating Contamination
- Thermal Mapping
- Electrical Overstress(EOS)/Electrostatic Discharge(EDS)
- Regulatory Compliance Testing
Failure Analysis Market By Technique
- Destructive Physical Analysis
- Physics of Failure Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis(FTA)
- Common-Mode Failure Analysis
- Failure Modes Effect Analysis(FMEA)
- Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis(FMECA)
- Functional Failure Analysis
- Sneak Circuit Analysis
- Software Failure Analysis
Failure Analysis Market – By End User Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverage
- Metrology and Calibration
Failure Analysis Market By Product
- Transmission Electron Microscope
2. Focused ion beam Systems
3. Scanning Electron Microscopy
4. Dual Beam Systems
Failure Analysis Market By Geography(14+ countries)
Failure Analysis Market By Entropy
- MOTION X CORPORATION
- EAG (EVANS ANALYTICAL GROUP) INC
- SMT GmbH
- JEOL LTD.
- A&D COMPANY LTD
- INTERTEK GROUP PLC
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC
- HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES
- RJ LEE GROUP, INC
- CARL ZEISS SMT GMBH
- FEI COMPANY
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14 +
What can you expect from the report?
The Failure Analysis Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Failure Analysis segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Failure Analysis Market(2018-2023)
- Europe Failure Analysis Market(2018-2023)
- Middle East Failure Analysis Market(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Failure Analysis Market(2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.