According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Agricultural Inoculants :By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Others) By Application (Seed Inoculation, Soil Inoculation, Others) By Source (Bacterial, Fungal, Others) By Form (Solid, Liquid, Freeze Dried, Others)- Forecast(2018-2023)” the market is driven by the growing awareness about the necessity of soil minerals for plant growth. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period 2018–2023.
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Agricultural Inoculants Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Agricultural Inoculants Market during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. The growing adoption of advanced agricultural practices in Asia Pacific is responsible for the high demand for agricultural inoculants. India dominates the agricultural inoculants market in Asia Pacific. In North America, the U.S. is the main consumer of bacterial inoculants, followed by Canada and Mexico.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Agriculture Inoculants Market Report
In terms of crop type, the cereals and grains segment will dominate the Agricultural Inoculants Market in the coming years. This growth can be attributed to the increasing cultivation of cereals and grains in developed and developing countries. In terms of application, seed inoculation will dominate the market since it is effective in most conditions and countries such as the U.S., Canada, Brazil, and the UK choose seed treatment by seed inoculants over genetically modified crops.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Agriculture Inoculants Market Report
- The growing inclination towards organic and environmentally friendly practices favor the growth of microbial inoculants.
- The increasing demand for food due to the rising global population followed by the limited availability of cultivable land enhances the growth of the agricultural inoculants market.
- The growing demand for agrochemicals due to organic and environmental farming practices, environmental concerns regarding the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers, and promotion of agricultural inoculants by governmental agencies will benefit the market.
- The growing demand for organically grown food products in Latin America will drive the demand for bacterial inoculants.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key Players of the Agricultural Inoculants Market
America’s Best Inoculant, Monsanto BioAg, Soil Technologies Corp, and XiteBio Technologies Incare are the key players of the Agricultural Inoculants Market. America’s Best Inoculant is applicable to different types of soils and soil compounds. It is found to be beneficial in the treatment of soybeans, peanuts, and peas/lentils. Monsanto BioAG has grown many microbial-based products over the years. It has integrated its chemical and microbial product platforms into one division known as Seed Applied Solutions. Soil Technologies Corporation provides growers with unique crop protection and soil conditioning products that are made from natural ingredients. XiteBio Technologies Incare is a Biotechnology company which deals with microbial technology and agri inputs for the agricultural market in America, Canada, Europe, and South America.
The Agricultural Inoculants Market is Segmented as Below
The growing demand for organic fertilizers will boost the demand for agricultural inoculants.
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Analysis By Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oil Seed & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Growth By Application
- Seed Inoculation
- Soil Inoculation
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Forecast By Source
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Analysis By Form
- Freeze Dried
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Forecast By Geography (16+ countries)
Agricultural Inoculants Market By Entropy
America’s Best Inoculant
AquaBella Organics, LLC
Bayer Crop Science
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Horticultural Alliance, Inc.
Keystone Group Agricultural Seeds
LAGE Y CÍA S.A.
New Edge Microbials Pty Ltd
Pathway Biologic, LLC
Pioneer Hi-Bread Limited
Queensland Agricultural Seeds Pty Ltd
Redvers Agricultural Supply Ltd.
Soil Technologies Corp.
Volac International Limited
XiteBio Technologies Inc
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the Agricultural Inoculants Market Report?
The Agricultural Inoculants Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Covers the following 20 points:
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Size by Product Categories
- Agricultural Inoculants Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Shares Analysis
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Value Chain Analysis
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Opportunity Analysis
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Agricultural Inoculants Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Agricultural Inoculants Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- North America Agricultural Inoculants Market Growth (2018-2023)
- Europe Agricultural Inoculants Market Share (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Agricultural Inoculants Market Forecast (2018-2023)
- Bacterial Agricultural Inoculants Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- Fungal Agricultural Inoculants Market Forecast (2018-2023)
Talk to one of our sales representative about the Agricultural Inoculants Market Report in the link below:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.