According to new market research report by IndustryARC, titled “Cattle Feed Market By Animal (Ruminants); By Product (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Others); By Industry (Feed Industry, Fodder Industry, Argo-Based Industry And Others); & Geography – Forecast(2018 – 2023)”, the market is driven by growing demand for meat and concerns about the health of cattle.
Asia Pacific dominates the Cattle Feed Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the cattle feed market during the forecast period. Emerging countries in the region such as Vietnam, Japan, India, and China are expected to drive the demand for cattle feed due to growth of disposable income, huge demand for milk and meat. In Europe, increasing consumer concerns and demand for meat products will enhance the growth of cow feed. Brazil is expected to be a growing market followed by Mexico and Canada.
Selected Regulatory Analysis done in the full Report:
The beef segment will dominate the cattle feed market in the coming years. Growing demand for beef products in North America and Southeast Asian countries such as Canada, US, China, and Indonesia elevate the growth of beef cattle. In the beef production systems, cow calf operation units are large when compared to the feedlot operators in the US. This factor will drive the number of feed cattle entering the feedlot operations in the coming years.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
Growing demand for meat and dairy products will enhance the growth of cattle pellets during the forecast period.
The hygienic factor along with high nutrients, convenient handling, and ease in availability will spur the growth of the cattle feed supplements.
Growth of the cattle feed population will boost the demand for cattle protein pellets in the forecast period.
Growth of Asia Pacific and Latin America Markets present various opportunities for cattle feed.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Cattle Feed Market
The top players of the Cattle Feed Market include Applegate Livestock Equipment Inc, Provita Eurotech Ltd, Beijing Goke Agriculture Machinary Co. Ltd., J.R Simplot Company, and Van Aarsen International. Applegate Livestock Equipment Inc provides livestock equipment in Canada and US. It manufactures cattle and horse gates, panel accessories, feeders, bunk feeders, and stock tanks. Provita Eurotech Ltd provides treatment for animal feed. It even provides Provita Protect, a prebiotic that prevents diarrhoea in new born calves. Beijing Goke Agriculture Machinary Co. Ltd provides solutions for ruminant feeding in zoo technology sector. J.R Simplot Company produces seeds, manufactures fertilizers, and processes frozen food. Van Aarsen International produces machinery and renovations for the animal feed produces across the globe.
Cattle Feed Market is segmented as below:
Growing demand for meat and dairy products will enhance the growth of the cattle feed market in the forecast period.
A. Cattle Feed Market By Animal
B. Cattle Feed Market By Additives
3. Amino Acids
4. Feed Enzymes
C. Cattle Feed Market By Ingredient Type
5. Other Grains
D. Cattle Feed Market By Industry
E. Cattle Feed Market By Geography(18+ countries)
F. Cattle Feed Market Entropy
G. Company Profiles
1. Applegate Livestock Equipment Inc
2. Provita Eurotech Ltd
3. Beijing Goke Agriculture Machinary Co. Ltd.
4. J.R Simplot Company
5. Van Aarsen International
6. Schuler Mfg. Quip. Co. Inc.
7. Mid Valley Manufacturing Inc.
8. Stroberg Euipment Company
9. Eb Equipment Limited
10. Laird Manufacturing
11. Company 15+
H. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Cattle Feed Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Covers the following 20 points:
1. Cattle Feed Market Size by Product Categories
2. Cattle Feed Market trends
3. Cattle Feed Manufacturer Landscape
4. Cattle Feed Distributor Landscape
5. Cattle Feed Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis of Cattle Feed
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments in Cattle Feed
9. Cattle Feed Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Cattle Feed Competitor Analysis
14. Cattle Feed Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Cattle Feed ?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below
1. Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
2. Americas Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
3. Europe Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
4. Asia Pacific Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
5. Rest of the world Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
6. Corn Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
7. Wheat Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
8. Soy Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
9. Oilseeds Cattle Feed Market(2018-2023)
10. Other grains Cattle Feed Market (2018-2023)
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.