According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Cloud Integration Market : By Deployment Model(Private, Public & Hybrid Clouds) Integration(Cloud to Cloud, Cloud to On-premise, Others) End-users(Large, Small & Medium Enterprises) Industry(Supply Chain, Manufacture, IT, Logistics, Transportation, Healthcare, Others)-Forecast (2018-2023)“, the market revenueis estimated to grow from $594Million in 2017 to $1.286Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period.
Cloud integration platformhas made the processes or services integration critical for a sustainable future for any involved stakeholder in the market.Cloud integration solutions that are entitled to be utilized in commercial entity or business organization,is a collection of various activities whose purpose is to provide dedicated requirement.The market for IT services in recent years has become highly competitive, not merely because of the existence of several numbers of service providers, but due to the expectations of customers to test and evaluate the new services instantaneously. This call for a platform where new applications can be developed, tested and launched rapidly, thus creating a robust demand for cloud hosting.
America & Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
North America solution providers have seen the large scale adoption of cloud based technologies across industries,which will bolster the use of silicon photonics in data centers as they are a more efficient and cost-effective technology. APAC is estimated to experiencearapid growth rate of CAGR 24.36% and projected to reach $256million by 2023 because of the increasing adoption of cloud integration across all industry verticals, thereby boosting market growth. Americas region is leading the cloud integration market in terms of revenue and is accounted for $357.2million in 2017 and is estimated to reach $588.7million by 2023 with a CAGR of 11.69%.
Selected Industry Vertical Analysis done in the Cloud Integration Market Report:
IT & Telecommunications segment remains the dominant sector of cloud integration market in 2017 with 64% share, followed by supply chain & manufacturing sector with around 13% share. Both IT & Telecommunications and supply chain & manufacturing sectors are estimated to maintain their respective positions in the market by 2023, with a CAGR of 12.6% and21.6% respectively during the forecast period between 2017and 2023. The key trend of cloud integration is the number of cloud services used in large organizations. The integration,with its service ranging from large CRM, ERP, HR and Finance cloud applicationto data storage services such as Dropbox, to infrastructure services such as Amazon EC2 Services, to social apps such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others, has growth both in public and private sectors.
Integration cloud service in the past couple of years has witnessed a rapid upsurge in its utilization across the globe. The factors driving such demand is being attributed to the advantages associated with Cloud Integration that includes: Time to Value, Reduction in Capital & Operational Expenditure and Compatibility with Legacy Systems. These advantages have provided leverage for rapid and seamless integration of Cloud Services across various organizations.
Excerpts Growth Factors Mentioned in the Cloud Integration Market Report:
- Cloud server has augmented the output capacity of different processes, in addition, it also helps to make the informed decision. Thus in near future, the process of integrating cloud server will be vital to businesses in terms of growth and efficient operation.
- Salesforce will start its integration cloud with MuleSoft. MuleSoft will provide new engine, which will enable enterprises to identify and retrieve any type of data regardless of where it is stored withtheuser. Cloud providers, acquisition dominate the sector of IT &Telecommunication.
- The IBM Cloud Private platform will develop cloud-migration tools with an application transformation advisor.This tool scans applications and arrangesguidance on moving them to the cloud. Cloud Automation Manager will help deploy these applications on-premises or in a cloud of choice.
- Emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) has causedthe creation of new business applications focused around IoT and drive a shift in designing practices of these applications. These applications are centeredon real-time monitoring of events, contextual decision making capabilities along with broad access to web-based data, thus making the market for cloud integration promising in the near future.
Request for table of contents of the Cloud Integration Market report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Cloud Integration Market:
Companies like Informatica, Dell Boomi, and Snaplogic are the major players in the cloud integration marketplace in 2017. The survey states the shares will reach up to 62% due to higher rate of adoption and development.These companies are significantly growing their cloud services,by investing largelyin the research and development ofnew products.
Companies citied and interviewed:
|Fujitsu Ltd.||Jitterbit, Inc.|
|NEC Corporation||Scribe Software Corporation|
|Neostratus Zrt.||Tibco Software Inc.|
|IBM Corporation||Company 16|
Talk to one of our sales representative about the Cloud Integration Market report by providing your details in the below link:
Cloud Integration MarketReport is segmented as indicated below.
- Cloud Integration Market Deployment Model:
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Cloud Integration Market Analysis By Integration Type:
- Cloud to Cloud
- Cloud to On-premise
- On-premise to On-premise
- Business to Business (B2B) Integration
- Cloud Integration Market Share By End-users:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Cloud Integration Market Size By Industry Vertical:
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- IT & Telecommunication
- Logistics & Transportation
- Banking, Financial Service & Insurance (BFSI)
- Cloud Integration Market Analysis By Geography ( Covers 15+ Countries )
- Cloud Integration Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the Cloud Integration Market report?
The Cloud Integration Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Cloud Integration Market Size by Product Categories
- Cloud Integration Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Cloud Integration Market Shares Analysis
- Cloud Integration Market Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Cloud Integration Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Cloud Integration Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Cloud Integration Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Cloud Integration Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Cloud Integration Market (2018-2023)
- Middle East and African Cloud Integration Market (2018-2023)
- IT & TelecommunicationCloud Integration Market (2018-2023)
- Logistics & Transportation Cloud Integration Market (2018-2023)
- Banking, Financial Service & Insurance Cloud Integration Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and do you charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team; we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.