According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Engineering Plastics Market By Type (ABS, PA, PC, POM, PMMA, PEEK, PET, PBT, Cast Nylon); By End User (Aerospace, Building & Construction, Food, Mechanical, Medical, Others); By Application (CD/DVD, Medical Implants, Advanced Batteries, Shoes, Others); By Geography – Forecast Period (2018–2023),” the market will be driven by the replacement of metal parts by engineering plastics in various industries.
Asia Pacific Dominates the Engineering Plastics Market
Asia Pacific has the largest share in the Engineering Plastics market due to the growing demand for engineering plastics by the end user industries such as electrical & electronics, and automotive & transportation. The increase in the production of automotive parts in the region will bolster the market over the forecast period. China is the largest market for engineering plastics. The country’s engineering plastics market is primarily driven by the rapid growth of the automotive and transportation industry, and the easy availability of feedstock.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Engineering Plastics Market Report
The automotive and transportation sector will dominate the Engineering Plastics Market over the forecast period. Engineering plastics are used in the automotive industry for applications in wheel well, connectors and housing, under the hood components, head lamps, and fog lamps. The automotive sector growth rate is high in Asia-Pacific, particularly in China, India, Japan, and South Korea. The automotive and transportation market in these countries will drive the demand for engineering plastic products over the forecast period.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the Engineering Plastics Market report in the link below:
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Engineering Plastics Market Report
- Growth of the end user industries such as electrical, electronics, packaging, automotive, construction, and consumer appliances will drive the demand for engineering plastic products.
- The easy availability of raw materials and low cost of production will boost the demand for engineering plastics.
- The benefits of engineering plastics such as flame resistance, durability, chemical resistance, and wear resistance compared to commodity plastics will provide ample opportunities for the engineering plastics market.
- Major investments by governments and companies in developing new technologies will propel the growth of the engineering plastics market.
To access/purchase the Engineering Plastics Market report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Engineering Plastics Market
BASF SE, Covestro, and Celanese Corporation are the key players of the engineering plastics market.
- BASF produces engineering plastics for extrusion, injection molding, and blow molding. The engineering plastics produced by BASF are developed for applications in the automotive & engineering, and electrical & electronic sectors.
- Covestro offers products which have a desirable balance of properties such as impact strength and heat resistance to other materials.
- Celanese provides high performance engineering resins that offer resistance to friction and wear, and deliver good mechanical properties such as stiffness and strength.
The Engineering Plastics Market Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The growing demand for electronic and electrical appliances will propel the growth of the engineering plastics market.
- Engineering Plastics Market Analysis –By Type
- High Performance Materials
- Polyethylenes (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Engineering Plastics Market Growth – By Application
- Abrasion Resistant Liners
- Acid Trays
- Anti-Corrosive Liners
- Braking Tray Liners
- Bench Top
- Boat Chopping Board
- Boat Windscreen
- Bolts & Nuts
- Bottle Line Wear Plate
- Buffer Pads
- Chain Guide
- Chevron Packing’s
- Conveyor Mechanisms
- Cooling Towers
- Cutting Boards
- Electrical Insulator
- Exhaust Ducts
- Food Production
- Fume Ducting
- Guide Strips
- Guide Wheels
- Heat Seal Surfaces
- High Precision Parts
- Kicker Arms
- Lantern Rings
- Level Indicators
- Machine Guards
- Metal Detector Chutes
- Nuts and Bolts
- Piston Rings
- Piston Seals and Cups
- Plating Tanks and Hoods
- Pressure Plates
- Pump Components
- Safety Glass and Guards
- Scraper Blades
- Security Windows
- Self-Lubricating Parts
- Slide Bearings
- Terminal Boards
- Thermal Insulators
- Thrust Washers
- Valve Bodies
- Valve Components
- Wear Pads
- Wear Plates
- Engineering Plastics Market Share – By End User
- Oil & gas
- Engineering Plastics Market Forecast – By Geography (33+ countries)
- Engineering Plastics Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Solvay S.A.
- Celanese Corporation
- LG Chem
- Evonik Industry AG
- Lanxess AG
- Company 9
- Company 10
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the Engineering Plastics Market Report?
The Engineering Plastics Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Engineering Plastics Market Size by Product Categories
- Engineering Plastics Market Trends
- Engineering Plastics Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Engineering Plastics Market Growth Analysis
- Engineering Plastics Market Forecast Analysis
- Engineering Plastics Market Shares Analysis
- Engineering Plastics Market Value Chain Analysis
- Engineering Plastics Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Engineering Plastics Market Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Engineering Plastics Market Opportunity Analysis
- Engineering Plastics Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Engineering Plastics?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Engineering Plastics Market Analysis (2018–2023)
- North America Engineering Plastics Market Forecast (2018–2023)
- South America Engineering Plastics Market Growth (2018–2023)
4. Europe Engineering Plastics Market Share (2018–2023)
- Asia Pacific Engineering Plastics Market Share (2018–2023)
- Middle East & Africa Engineering Plastics Market Growth (2018–2023)
- Aerospace Engineering Plastics Market Analysis (2018–2023)
- Automotive Engineering Plastics Market Growth (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.