In the Report “Healthcare Transportation Services Market: By Medical Transportation(Pharmaceutical, Incubator, Mobile Treatment, Others); By Non-Medical Transportation(Courier Service, Event Cover, Others); By End-User(Hospital, Airport Shuttle, Nursing Care, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the increasing importance for improving the healthcare system, rising need for quick transport specimens for testing and increased focus in reducing logistics cost.
Europe dominates with a major share in the Healthcare Transportation Services Market
Europe was the largest market for emergency medical transportation services in 2017. TheEuropean region gained revenue of $26.68 billion in 2017. The market is further expected to maintain its dominance, and to grow at a CAGR of 1.04% to reach a revenue of $28.38 billion by 2023. Among all the regions, the fastest growing region is Asia-Pacific. The Asia-Pacific market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% to reach a revenue of $21.96 billion by 2023. A growing aging population and increasing chronic diseases are driving the demand for emergency medical transportation. APAC regions have started its investments since 2017, and thus been growing significantly during the forecast period.
Selected Type Analysis was done in the full Report:
In global healthcare transportation services, the market is segmented into medical transportation and non-medical transportation. The major share was gained by medical transportation in 2017, accounting to$78.31 billion in 2017. The market for medical transportation will grow at a CAGR of 3.93%, and to reach a size of $98.27 billion by 2023. Non-medical transportation is predicted to be the fastest growing market at 10.2% of CAGR, and to rise in courier transportation services for medical applications, rises. In medical transportation services, one of the segments is patient transportation, which accounted for $72.65 billion in 2015, and is set to rise to the size of $90.61 billion by 2023.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Strong competition is leading towards new and better ancillary services, as growing aging population and rising chronic diseases are the foremost leading factors for the growth of this market.
- An increasing number of medical events from organizing companies are making it easy for the customers through medical transportation facilities that have driven the growth of this market. The growing courier transportation market, with stringent regulations, will also drive the growth of this segment.
- Expanding healthcare services to rural areas, with better transportation service will help to decrease deaths due to lack of timely healthcare. Investment in the airport segment will play an important role in providing easy reachability in healthcare to grow faster in the coming years.
- The advent of sophisticated, safe and reliable transport technologies are able to disseminate its service at various locations. Hence, due to its easy reachability function will lead the market with healthy growth.
To access/purchase, the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Healthcare Transportation Services Market
The global healthcare transportation services market is diverse and well established in numerous local and regional players with a huge range of services and geographical reach. The non-emergency transportation services market is led by the AMR with a share of around 18%, followed by First Transit, with 16% share. AMR is known for it’s inter-facility transportation and mobile integrated healthcare services with its service type as Advanced Life Support Transports, Bariatric Transports, Sentinel, and Ambassador. First Transit Inc., has its own service as HealthCare Transportation & NEMT service. The service is known for healthcare brokerage services and Non-emergency medical transportation services.
Healthcare Transportation Services Market report is segmented as below
Transportation Services in Healthcare Market– By Type
- Medical Transportation
1.1 Incubator Transport
1.2 Mobile Treatment Facilities
1.3 Patient Transport
- Mental Health Transport
- Intensive Care Patient Transport
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Courier Services
- Mailroom Services
- Event Covers
- Medical Repatriation Services
Transportation Services in Healthcare Market – By End User
- Private Paying Customers
- Medical Centers
- Nursing Care Facilities
- Airport Shuttle
Healthcare Transportation Services Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
Healthcare Transportation Services Entropy Market
Companies Cited/ Interviewed
- Logisticare Solutions Llc
- Healthcare Transportation, Llc
- Prohealth Care
- Dhl International Gmbh
- Ers Medical
- Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Ats Healthcare
- Xpress Non-Emergency Medical Transportation, Inc.
- Crothall Healthcare Inc.
- Aramark Healthcare
- Mtm Inc.
- Acadian Ambulance Service Inc.
- Mobile Care Group Inc.
- Wellmed Medical Group
- Medical Services Ltd
- Bios Groep
- Falck A/S
- Company 19
- Company 20
- Company 21
What can you expect from the report?
The Healthcare Transportation Services Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Industrial Lubricants Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Healthcare Transportation Services Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Healthcare Transportation Services Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Healthcare Transportation Services Market (2018-2023)
- Type Healthcare Transportation Services Market (2018-2023)
- Application Healthcare Transportation Services Market (2018-2023)
2. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.