According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Lycopene Market : By Type (Synthetic Lycopene and Organic Lycopene), By Application (Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Food Colouring Agent) & By Region-Forecast (2018-2025)”, the market is driven by the growth of cosmetics, food & beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. The market will reach $142.68million by 2025 with a CAGR of 3.48%.
Europe to have a major share in the Lycopene Market
Europe dominates the Lycopene Market due to the growing consumer demand for coloring the food products. The Lycopene Market in Europe is expected to reach $5.5 million by 2025 with a CAGR of 3.6% the coming years during the forecast period. North America is the second largest region in the market. This can be attributed to the increasing use of lycopene in the meat industry along with the increasing demand for natural colorants. It expands the revenue contribution for the market in the region.
In the Asia Pacific region, China has the largest share in the market. APAC food coloring application will reach $21.72 million in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
Selected Regulatory analysis done in the full Report:
Cosmetics is a major application in the Lycopene Market. It improves the general appearance of the face and other parts of the body. Being a powerful antioxidant, lycopene protects the skin from environmental agents responsible for clogged pores. It can even reduce Erythema or skin redness to a large extent. It also soothes rough skin by initiating the growth of new skin cells. Use of high lycopene foods in the diet, in addition to sunscreens, reduces skin damage caused by ultraviolet A and B exposure. It even reduces fatty tissues.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
- Food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries are the top drivers for the Lycopene Market.
- Food coloring agent is the main application of lycopene. It helps in the production of food and
beverages without artificial colors. It also provides a better appearance in a safer environment.
The absence of toxic chemicals in lycopene boosts its adoption in cosmetic formulations, this factor
will drive the Lycopene market.
- Ban on trade of synthetic colorants due to health hazards elevates the growth of lycopene products.
- Growing consumer awareness about health benefits of organic food products boosts the growth of the Lycopene Market.
- Health benefits associated with lycopene leads to an increased consumption of lycopene, prevents heart disease and macular degeneration.
- The changing lifestyle of people, increase in percapita per income and growing awareness about skin infections drive the growth of the Lycopene Market.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of the Lycopene Market
BASF SE is the top key player in the Lycopene Market. The company receives a huge demand for its food additive product called Lyco Vit.It includes many carotenoid products. Royal DSM NV has acquired Fortitech for strengthening its human nutrition business. General Nutrition Center on the other hand, has GNC PUREDGE line of whole food based supplements that includes lycopene vitamin supplements. Shaanix Huike Botanical Development co. ltd produces products that treat prostate cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer, and digestive tract cancer.
|Bayer AG||Hoffmann La Roche Ltd||LycoRed|
|General Nutrition Center||Kacogme||Company 9|
|Company 10||Company 11||Company 12|
Lycopene Market is segmented as below
The ability of lycopene to increase cell turnover and regenerate cells in the outer layers of the skin makes it effective for skin conditions related to epithelial damage.
The market is segmented as below:
- Lycopene Market by type
- Synthetic lycopene
- Organic lycopene
- Lycopene Market by application
- Food coloring agents
- Lycopene Market by geography( 15+ countries)
- Lycopene Market by entropy
- Company profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Lycopene Market Report is prepared with the Main Agenda to Covers the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Lycopene Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Europe Lycopene Market (2017-2025)
- Asia Pacific Lycopene Market (2017-2025)
- Americas Lycopene Market (2017-2025)
- Cosmetics Lycopene Market (2017-2025)
- Pharmaceutical Lycopene Market (2017-2025)
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.