According to the new market research report by IndustryARC “Magnetometer Market: By Product Type (Single Axis, 3-Axis, 3D), By Form Factor (Stationary Magnetometers, Portable/Mobile Magnetometers), By Technology, By Application & By Geography- Analysis & Forecast (2018-2023)”the market is expected to reach $1893.87 million in 2023 and will grow at a CAGR of 5.8% in the coming years. The 3 axis magnetometer is used for applications like consumer electronics, oil & gas, aerospace, detection, and others. This factor also drives the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific has a major share in the Magnetometer Market
Asia Pacific dominates the Magnetometer Market and is expected to reach $666.43Million by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.3%. North America comes next with a CAGR of 5.70% during the forecast period and is expected to reach $704.67 Millionby 2023. MEMS is the dominant technology in North America. This is due to the broader performance at a low cost.
Consumer electronics in North America dominates the Magnetometer Market. In consumer electronics, the MEMSmagnetometer are integrated into smartphones and are used for advanced navigation and intelligent interactive services. US is the second largest manufacturer which has fifth place in the manufacturing output. Canada has been concentrating on the healthcare industry since a long time, involving the use of automate systems. This enhances the growth of magnetometer sensor in the coming years.
Selected Regulatory Analysis done in the Magnetometer Market Report:
Consumer electronics is the most demanding segment for the suppliers for magnetometers. The increase in the number of functionalities in smaller devices for reducing the size of electric components has encouraged the use of magnetometers. Consumer electronics consists of smartphones, tablets, cameras, TVs, and wearable devices. A gauss meter can provide navigation based services in these devices.
E-compasses is a new application for magnetometers in mobile phones. The compasses can measure the intensity of the magnetic field. The smartphone revolution has spurred the growth of fluxgate magnetometer recently due to the use of magnetometers in smartphones. Virtual reality has also made use of the accelerometer magnetometer in the form of e-compasses and calibration applications.
Excerpts Growth Factors Mentioned in the Magnetometer Market Report:
- Recently, the sensitivity of magnetometers has been the main focus of development. An example is optical atomic magnetometers that have high sensitivity. This factor creates opportunities for the 3 axis magnetic field sensor.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance, detecting bio magnetic signals from the human body, and exploring magnetic fields in space has bolstered the growth of the digital magnetometer in the coming years.
- Recently, a sensor hub has been deployed by the manufacturers of the consumer electronic devices. A magnetometer chip inside the sensor can determine the position and assist in guidance.
- Inertial navigation systems are used in autonomous vehicles. The magnetometers are helpful in determining the magnetic field intensity to determine the position of the inertial navigation system and guide the device.
- The R&D activities in magnetometer survey to reduce the footprint and increase the efficiency have a positive impact on the growth of the Magnetometer Market.
Request for table of contents of the Magnetometer Market report by providing your details in the link below:
Keyplayers of the Magnetometer Market
BOSCH Sensortec provides consumer electronics with micro electro mechanical systems based sensors. It launched a sensor which measures pressure humidity, temperature, and quality of air in a house. Analog Devices on the other hand produces high performance signal processing solutions that enable the automotive systems to be safer. STMicroelectronics NV is a leader in the semiconductor segment. It offers electronic devices across all the electronic segments.
|Bartington Instruments Ltd||Geometrics||ASAHI KASEO MICRODEVICES CORPORATION|
|Cryogenic Limited||Honeywell International Inc.||NXP|
|GEM Technologies||METROLAB TECHNOLOGY SA||TRISTAN TECHNOLOGIES|
|Company 10||Company 11||Company 12|
Talk to one of our sales representative about the Magnetometer Market Report by providing your details in the link below:
Magnetometer Market is segmented as below
The applications of magnetometers include mineral exploration, oil and gas exploration, coal exploration, etc. These devices are used in navigation, tracking purposes in aerospace and automotives.
- Magnetometer Market Analysis by type
- Single Axis
- Magnetometer Market Growth by form factor
- Stationary magnetometers
- Portable/mobile magnetometers
- Magnetometer Market Share by technology
- Hall Effect
- Magneto Inductive
- Optically Pumped
- Nuclear Precession
- Magnetometer Market Growth by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Smartphones and Tablets
- Aerospace& Defense
- Airborne and UAV
- Space Operations
- Education & Research
- Mineral Exploration
- Coal Exploration
- Oil & Gas Exploration
- Natural Calamities Research and Monitoring (Earthquakes and Volcanology)
- Healthcare Monitoring
- Magnetometer Market Growth by geography(10+ countries)
- Company Profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the Magnetometer Market Report?
The Magnetometer Market Report is prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Magnetometer Market Size by Product Categories
- Magnetometer Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (13+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Magnetometer Market Shares Analysis
- Magnetometer Market Value Chain Analysis
- Magnetometer Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Magnetometer Market Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Magnetometer Market Opportunity Analysis
- Magnetometer Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Magnetometer Market ?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Magnetometer Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Magnetometer Market(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Magnetometer Market(2018-2023)
- Middle East & Africa Magnetometer Market(2018-2023)
- Latin America Magnetometer Market(2018-2023)
- Consumer Electronics Magnetometer Market(2018-2023)
- Aerospace and Defence Magnetometer Market(20182023)
- Education and Research Magnetometer Market(2018-2023)
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.