In the Report “Mexico Professional Hair Care Market : By Categories (Coloring, Perming & Straightening, Shampoo & Conditioning & Styling); By Sales Channel (Back Bar and Take Home) & By Company – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by pollution, scalp problems, hair weakening and loss, which has increased the focus on categories offering benefits of maintaining the health of hair.
Northern Mexico dominates with major share in the Mexico Professional Hair Care Market
Northern region is the dominant market for cosmetics in Mexico as the average disposable income is high and people closely follow the fashion trends of the U.S., The total population of Mexico in 2017 was 123.87 million and it is estimated to reach 131.42 million by 2023. Beauty industry have witnessed mounting demand for accessories such and cleansing device, which has gain good amount of revenue in short span. The growing population is one of the vital reason behind the adoption of fancy hair style and as well as for the treatment.Mexican are the early adopter of the hair care treatments due to growing influence of hair styles that trend in Latin America.
Selected Product Category done in the Mexico Professional Hair Care Market Report:
Hair color products occupied the largest market share of 43% in the professional hair care product market. The market was predicted to gain revenue of 1178 million Peso ($61.35 million) in 2017. The market will maintain its dominancewith a growing CAGR of 6.3% to reach a revenue of 1700 million Peso ($88.54 million) by 2023. In Professional Hair color segment, permanent hair color product market will account 32.9% of the overall hair color market in 2017.L’Oreal Group is the dominant player in this market. Shampoo and Conditioning is the market to conquer the second highest revenue in hair treatment products. Mexico hair Shampoo Conditioning market is expected to grow at CAGR of 5.9% to reach revenue of 1555.91 million Peso ($81.03 million) by 2023. Perming and straightening market will grow slowlyamong all the product market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the Mexico Professional Hair Care Market report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Permanent hair color, temporary hair color, semi-permanent hair color with hair highlights and bleach are in trend in the fashion industry. Changing lifestyle and rising trend towards professional hair treatment is boosting the market of conditioner globally.
- The professional hair care market is forecast to maintain it growth, as the local manufacturers are focusing on new product innovation and developments in oil market. Findings say the consumers have shown interest in nourishment, faster and better growth,and reducing the problem of hair fall isproviding plenty of opportunities for manufacturers.
- Middle aged people facing hair related difficulties such as fading, thinning, etc., demands repairing products. So, the global market of E-commerce sales and prominent companies are looking to explore this sector.
- Professional hair care products whichslidetheir sourcing method such as production oforganic productsand overall improvement in functionalities are the factors consumers search for benefits, thus the market will evolve in the coming years.
To access / purchase the Mexico Professional Hair Care Market report browse the link below
Key players of the Mexico Professional Hair Care Market
L’Oreal Group is the leading player with 34% in the professional hair care market. Other well-knowninternational hair treatment brands and companies such as Nattura Labs and Revlon together accounted a total of 17% of the market share. Brands such as Tigi, Paul Mitchell, Davines, Kao, Salerm, Henkel, and VMV Group has also contributed in setting up the market place. Key products launched by L’Oreal were Super Dust and Mythic Oil Souffle D’Or Series.Revlon includes hair care segment (Revlonissimo 45 Days, Equave, Extreme Make Over kit), color management segment (Revolnissimo, Nutri color crème, Bleaches, Technics) and in Styling (Style Masters).
Mexico Professional Hair Care Market report is segmented as below
- Mexico Professional Hair Care Market Analysis Product Category
- Perming & Straightening
- Shampoo & Conditioning
- Mexico Professional Hair Care Market Share by Distribution Channel
- Distributor / Wholesalers
- Mexico Professional Hair Care Market Forecast by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Mexico Professional Hair Care Entropy Market
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Company 4
- Company 5
- Company 6
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link: