According to the Report “Polymers Market: By Type (Thermoplastics, Elastomers, Thermosets); By Application (Electronics, Food Industry, Petrochemicals, Healthcare, Building and Construction, Electronics and Communications, Transportation); By Products (Polyethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Polyamide, Polyurethane, Polyacrylamide); By Geography – Forecast (2018–2023),” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the increasing plastic consumption globally, and the growing demand for essential light-weight and low-cost materials as compared to theiralternatives.
North America Dominates the Polymers Market
The polymersmarket is projected to grow at an exponential rate during the forecast period. Where, North America has led the global polymer market, holding highest share in 2017, as same is expected to beyond. In 2017, North America accounted for the maximum share 38.3% in patent market, followed by Asia-Pacificwith accounted share of23.4%.Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at a faster pace, due to expansion of the automotive, electrical, medical and food industries. China and India together are mapping towards the infrastructural development,usage of polymers in the construction industry willdrive the polymers market in this region.
Selected Type and End User Application Analysis Done in the Full Report
By application, the polymers market has been segmented intohorticulture, building & construction, medical, consumer goods, automotive, and food. By type, the market has been segmented into thermoplastics, elastomers, and thermosets. Of all the three, the thermosets segment dominates the global polymer market.The increasing applications of polyethylene are in the automotive and packaging industries. In spite of growing adoption in polymers, the market is mainlyconcerned about theproblems faced in environmentalissue.In accordance to this the market came up with bio-based polymer which is expected to achieve a liable growth.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- High-performance polymers are replacing metals, paper, glass and other traditional materials in various applications. Evonik Industries has developedVESTAMID® HTplus, ahigh performance polymer,as a substitute for metal.VESTAMID® HTplus can bear up against mechanical stress up to 135°C.
- Bio –based polymer is the new type of category of polymer which has future applications produced from renewable resources. Refining biomass feedstock, will produce bio-based polymer. The chemical compositionof bio-based polymers will make natural polymersmore adaptable inchemical structures to achieve targeted properties and functionalities.
- Due to its balancing raw material, bio-based polymers are replacing existing polymers in a number of applications.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Polymers Market
Some of the majorpolymer companiesoperating in the global market are Evonik Industries, BASF SE, The Dow Chemicals Company and Solvay Group. The report has a detailed analysis of the strategies adopted by the leading competitors that have helpedthem to lead in the industry. BASF SE provides polymers for adhesives, fiber bonding, architectural coatings and construction chemicals. The Dow Chemicals Company is known for its products such as UCARE™ Polymer, SOFTCAT™ SX Polymer, and UCARE™ Polymer, which are used in several personal care products. The marketplace is likely to grow in the future owing to the presence of numerous players whodevelop alternative polymers.
The Polymers Market report is segmented as below:
- Polymers Market By Application
- Building and Construction
- Electronics and Communications
- Polymers Market By Type
- Polymers Market By Product
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Polymers Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Polymers Market Entropy
- Manufacturers Citied/Interviewed
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- China Petrochemical Corporation
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited (HPL)
- Specialty Polymers Inc.
- AmeriLux International LLC
- Company 9
- Company 10
- Company 11
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Automotive Chassis Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports inPolymers Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Polymers Market (2018–2023)
- Europe Polymers Market (2018–2023)
- Asia-Pacific Polymers Market (2018–2023)
- TypePolymers Market (2018–2023)
- ProductPolymers Market (2018–2023)
- ApplicationPolymers Market (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting-edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.