In the Report “Spinal Surgical Robots Market: By Application (Laminectomy, Spinal Fusion, Foraminotomy, Discectomy, Disc Replacement, Others); By Surgery Type (Open Surgery, Minimal Invasive); By Surgical Approach (Anterior, Posterior, Lateral) & By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the improving traditional surgical processwhich has reduced the complication rates in surgeriesand shorten surgical time period.
America established with major share and growth in the Spinal Surgical Robots Market
America is the foremost region for Spinal Surgical robots market since 2015, and is anticipated to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. Asia-Pacific region is witnessed to be the fastest growing region. American market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% to reach revenue of $247.23 million by 2023.The American region is the dominant market, due to its growing technological progressions, need for better surgical accuracy, to enhance the patient safety and to reduce surgical time. The Robotic Spine Surgery Market for Asia-Pacific consists of $42.8 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period of 2018-2023 to reach $102.13 million by 2023. Major revenue is expected to come from Japan and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 15% during 2018 to 2023.
Selected Surgery Type Analysis done in the full Report:
Spinal surgery is one of the major and difficult surgeries that have to deal with highly sophisticated part of human central nervous system. In accordance to surgery, the market is segmented into open surgery and minimally invasive surgery. Robotic Spine isbeing adopted by Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) which is leading in the market. Its market is set to dominate during the entire forecast period growing at CAGR of 14.22% to reach revenue from $338.65 million by 2023 from $116.8 million in 2017. MIS surgery is dominating for its operations like laminectomy, spinal fusion, foraminotomy, discectomy, interlaminar implant and so on. Open surgery robots market is the next surgery segment type, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% to reach revenue of $127.66 million by 2023. Open surgical method is used to recover in cases such as slow growing spinal tumours. This type of surgery is used for longer recovery time and postoperative pain. The major advantage of these surgery tools is its three dimensional view of the interior and critically infected areas that helps operational time significantly and critical situations can also be handled.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- 3D visualization and camera based surgical models that have given accuracy and safety in the surgical procedures is the key driver for spinal surgical robots market.
- Rising popularity of chronic back pain and possible treatment through surgical robots have increased the effectivenessof existing surgical procedures and is the growth factor for robotic spinal surgery market.
- Increasing aging population and growing incidence of spinal prone disorders like herniated discs, VCFs, spondylolisthesis, prolapsed intervertebral disc, and spinal stenosis are factors for which the market is evolving rapidly.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Spinal Surgical Robots Market
Intuitive Surgical, Mazor Robotics ltd., and Stryker Corporation are the key companies to contribute towards this market.Intuitive Surgicalhas products such as da Vinci Xi® Surgical System, da Vinci® Surgical Systemand da Vinci® Si system with different operational function.Stryker Corporation has its multiple products and services such as Cervical, Thoracolumbar, Interventional Spine, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Interbody/Vertebral Body Replacement, and Spine Navigation Surgery. Few of the other companies are offering instruments and equipment required in the surgery process.
Spinal Surgical Robots Market report is segmented as below
- Spinal Surgical Robots Market -By Application
- Spinal Fusion
- Disc Replacement
- Interlaminar Implant
- Spinal Surgical Robots Market–By Surgery Type
- Open Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Surgical Robots Market –By Surgical Approach
- Anterior Approach
- Posterior Approach
- Lateral Approach
- Spinal Surgical Robots Marketby Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Spinal Surgical Robots Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Spinefrontier, Inc.
- Freehand 2010 Ltd
- Kuka Ag
- Medtech S.A.
- Spineology Inc.
- Alliance Spine Llc.
- Alphatec Spine Inc.
- Accuray Incorporated
- Medtronic Sofamor Danek, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Nuvasive, Inc.
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Spinal Surgical Robots MarketReport is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Spinal Surgical Robots Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Spinal Surgical Robots Market(2018-2023)
- Europe Spinal Surgical Robots Market(2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Spinal Surgical Robots Market(2018-2023)
- Surgery Type Spinal Surgical Robots Market(2018-2023)
- End-User Spinal Surgical Robots Market(2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.