In the Report “Starch Derivatives Market: By Type (Maltodextrin, Cyclodextrin, Hydrolysates, Glucose Syrup and Modified Starch); By Application (Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Animal Feed, Paper, Bioethanol); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by its numerous functional benefits in food and non-food applications, and due to its advancement in several modification techniques.
Asia-Pacific dominates with major growth in the Starch Derivatives Market
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for starch derivatives in 2017, with revenue of $16814.2 million. All of the major global players have established their operations in this region, and are expanding their reach. Due to such reasons, the APAC market is expected to exhibit the fastest and highest growth of 7% CAGR to reach revenue of $25277.62 million by 2023. European market is the second leading region for its growing awareness regarding the various functionalities of starches is set to propel the market. The European market will grow at a CAGR of 4.59% to register revenue of $18402.17 million by 2023. It is followed by North American region that has an enormous existence of companies operating in construction, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and many other sectors. The North America market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.41% and witnessed tremendous growth by 2023. Cyclodextrins is the segment to grow slowly and to reach least amount of $38 million by 2023.
Selected Type Analysis done in the full Report:
The Global Starch Derivatives market is segmented into type which includesMaltodextrin, Cyclodextrins, Glucose Syrup,Hydrolysates, and Modified Starch. Among all, Glucose Syrup is the leading market holder in terms of utilization. The market held maximum revenue of $32390 million in 2017, and presently the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.60% to register revenue of $44925 million by 2023. Glucose syrup is soluble, consistent, pure and non-irritating, and delivers highly versatile functionalities used in several applications.Modified starch market is the second leading market holder with a growing CAGR of 5.13% to reach revenue of $15678.03 million by 2023. The enhanced properties such as increasing in water holding capacity, reinforce its binding, and improved thickening and others are the reason behind the increasing adoption.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Starch derivatives have a wide range of applications in food industry as texture improver, nutritional value and so on. The functional advantage in terms of solubility, viscosity and stability exhibit a wide spread use of these additives in packaged food production.The demand for packaged food products has been witnessing a consistent rise in the past few years and will continue towards the growth rate.
- Rapidly growing population is getting addicted towards low calorie food coupled with growing popularityof starch modification will see an upsurge for these ingredientsin the coming years.
- The developments of all the new technologies that offer improvements and change of chemical modifications will definitely lead to substantial growth in the market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Starch Derivatives Market
The major companies operating in the starch industry market includes Roquette, Agrana Investment Corp., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, Avebe, and Tate & Lyle.Cargill and Archer Daniel Midlands (ADM) are key market players in the starch derivatives market. Cargill serves in the categories such as Maltodextrin & Dried Glucose Syrup and Thinned Modified Starch, with product name Cargill Dry MD, Cargill Dry GL, Cargill PharmSweet and others. Agrana Investment Corp. is known for itsstarch products such as Agenajel, Agenadyn, Agenaflo, Agenamalt, Amitrolit used under the applications like food industry for pudding, condiments, cosmetic industry, construction chemicals and additives and in textile industry.
Starch Derivatives Market report is segmented as below
- Global Starch Derivatives Market – by Application
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Feed
- Other Industrial Applications
- Global Starch Derivatives Market – by Type
- Glucose Syrup
- Modified Starch
- Neutron DetectionMarket by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Neutron DetectionEntropy Market
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Beneo Gmbh
- Emsland – Starke Gmbh
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Ingredion Inc.
- Rouquette Group
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
What can you expect from the report?
The Starch Derivatives MarketReport is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports inStarch Derivatives Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Starch Derivatives Market(2018-2023)
- Europe Starch Derivatives Market(2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Starch Derivatives Market(2018-2023)
- Type Starch Derivatives Market(2018-2023)
- Application Starch Derivatives Market(2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.