In the Report “Stevia Rebaudiana Market: By Type (sweetening ingredient, extracts); By End-use (Confectionary, Bakery, Dairy, beverage, snacks, packaged foods, others); By Applications (medicinal, cosmetics, foods & drinks); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the improving traditional surgical process that has reduced the complication rates in surgeries and shortened the surgical time period.
Asia-Pacific dominates with major share and growth in the Stevia Market
Asia-Pacific is the dominant market for stevia,and is estimated to reach revenue $3207.71 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.04% from 2017. Stevia have been in use in China and Japan for long time and the market has reached its maturity level. North America is the second leading in stevia market. The North America market held 29.2% of sharesin 2017. The North American regions are expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.33% to reach revenue of $2717.28 million by 2023. In End-user segment, beverage is the leading market poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.3%, major reason behind the shifting consumer’spreferences in low calorie drinks.Europe is the third largest market to account $773.9 million in 2017. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.32% and to register revenue of $1250.11 million by 2023.
Selected Extracts Analysis done in the full Report:
Stevia market has a segment called type, which is further divided into three forms namely: Liquid, Powder and Leaves. The Global Powder Stevia market is the leading type since 2015 and it is expected to continue its dominance for the forecast period of 2018-2023. The powder stevia market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% to reach revenue of $505.11 million by 2023. Powdered extracts are further sub-segmented into Stevia Blend, Steviol glycosides (40%-50%), and Sweet Glycoside (80%-90%). Liquid stevia extracts market is the second leading form,which is expected to grow at a CAGR of9.5% which is the fastest among all and will register revenue of $176.92 million by 2023. The advantage behind adopting liquid extract is due to its stevia sweetenerleaves.This stevia sugarworks as sugar substitutereplacing high sweetener caloriesinto artificial sugar. The third extract such as stevia leaves market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% for the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing population and increasing awareness about health benefits of Stevia is expected to drive the demand for Stevia based products.
- Herbal medicines play a vital role for patients suffering from diabetes. Organic Stevia is increasingly being used in herbal medicines as this play a role of antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, serving with full potential will be a major factor in influencing growth over the next forecast year.
- Low cost of production and easy availability is a major reason behind the high adoption rate of the stevia products.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Stevia Market
Companies such as PureCircle, Cargill Inc., GLG LifeTech, Tate & Lyle and SunwinStevia held major share in the market. These companies have strong tie-ups with Food and Beverages manufacturers as well as considerable brand image among the consumers. PureCircle has products such as Reb A, SG95, Sweta, PureCircle Alpha, and these are non-caloric sweetener. Cargill Inc., major products are Truvia stevia leaf extract, Truvia Stevia Leaf Extract Agglomerated Blends, ViaTech.
Stevia Market report is segmented as below
- Stevia / Stevia Rebaudiana Market – By Type
- Rebaudioside A (Rebiana)
- Stevia MarketBy Type of Extracts
- Liquid Extracts
- Powder Extracts
- Stevia Blend
- Sweet Glycosides (40%-50%)
- Sweet Glycosides (80%-95%)
- Stevia Leaves
- Dried Leaves
- Ground Leaves
- Fresh Leaves
- Tea Cut Leaves
- Stevia / Stevia Rebaudiana Market – By End Use
- Packaged Food
- Table Top Sweeteners and Dressing Food
- Dietary Supplements
- Stevia Marketby Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Stevia MarketRobots Entropy Market
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Cumberland Packing Corp.
- Evolva Holding Sa
- Groupe Danone
- Ingredion Inc.
- Odwalla Inc
- Pepsi Co.
- Stevia Corp
- Sweet Green Fields Llc
- Xinghua Green Biological Preparation Co. Ltd.
- Stevia First Corporation
- Zhucheng Haotian Pharm. Co., Ltd
- Jining Aoxing Stevia Products Co., Ltd
- Steviasugar Corporation
- Ganzhou Julong High-Tech Industrial Co., Ltd
- Morita Kagaku Kogyo Co., Ltd
- Daepyung Co., Ltd
- Australian Stevia Mills Pty Ltd
- Zibo Inchcape Industry Inc
- Guilin Layn Natural Ingredients Corp
- Company 20
- Company 21
- Company 22 +
What can you expect from the report?
The Stevia Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Stevia Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Stevia Market(2018-2023)
- Europe Stevia Market(2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Stevia Market(2018-2023)
- TypeStevia Market(2018-2023)
- Extracts Stevia Market(2018-2023)
- End-UserStevia Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.