In the Report “Testing, Inspection & Certification Market: By Test Method (Visual, Magnetic Particle, Eddy Current, Others); By Application (Quality & Safety, Product Performance, Industrial Inspection, Others); By End-User (Automotive, Food, Medicine, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by strict new regulations relating to quality, health and environment safety in the recent past.
Europe dominates with major share and growth in the Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Market
Asia-Pacific market is expected to register the highest growth of 6.19% in TIC market. As per the industry experts,APAC market will control the global economy by 2025. The Asia-Pacific market is expected to reach revenue of $54.87 billion by 2023 from $38.39 billion in 2017. China is the largest market for testing, inspection and certification in the APAC region. Industrial market is expected to grow at a fast rate during the forecast period in the regions of APAC. European regions holds major share in terms of revenue. The European market is strongly projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.10% to register revenue of $55.21 billion by 2023 from $41.09 billion in 2017.Automotive industry is forecast to exhibit significant growthof 9.9% in revenue as rising performance evaluations drive the market.
Selected Tool and Technology Analysis done in the full Report:
TIC sector plays a major role in a world driven by rapid change and new technologies, energies, increasing Health, Safety, Entertainment and Quality regulations, outsourcing and rising end user quality expectations.The global market for testing, inspection and certification gained revenue of $117.4 billion in 2017. Among all application of testing inspection and certificationmarket, certification and valuation of shipments segment is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.82% and is projected to reach $46.26 billion in 2023 from $35.59 billion in 2017. The fastest growing application market for TIC is estimated to be the product performance evaluation application which is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.66% and is forecast to reach $29.83 billion by 2023 from $20.32 billion in 2017.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- New investments mainly in China and India in the sectors of mining, automotive, food and beverages sectors would present high growth opportunities and help the testing, inspection and certification service providers market to grow in the APAC regions.
- Growing focus on industrial automation in order to improve process and productivitycompanies has resulted in the growing market for TIC services. The growing demand forecasting for industry which would enhance the automation capabilities in manufacturing industry will spur the requirements for regular inspection and testing.
- The growth of e-commerce is increasing rapidly due to increased adoption of cost-to-serve model, also across end-user industries. Thus, the market is focussed to improve operating standards in rising use of TIC services, mainly in the inspection of products.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Market
SGS Group, Intertek Group PLC, DNV GL Group, DEKRA SE, TUV SUD, TUV Rheinland AG, TUV Nord Group. TUV SUD AGserves in the industry of Aerospace, Automotive &Transportation, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Consumer Products and retail, Energy, Food, health and beauty and others.TUV Rheinland AG serves in management systems and Construction & Real Estate. The categories included are Quality, Service Industries, Tourism & Leisure, and Transportations. DEKRA SE has its services in Industries of Industrial, Automotive, Healthcare and Energy &process industryperformingAutomotive lighting testing, vehicle inspection, EMCtests medical services, and Explosion safety, system certification.
Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Market report is segmented as below
- Global Testing, Inspection and Certification Testing Methodology
- External Condition
- Visual Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Penetrant Testing
- Internal Condition
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Leakage Testing
- Global Testing, Inspection and Certification Market-By Application
- Quality and Safety Services
- Product Performance Evaluation
- Certification and Valuation of Shipments
- Valuation of imports with respect to standards
- Industrial Inspections
- Maintenance Turnarounds
- System Certification
- Supplier Evaluation
- Laboratory Outsourcing
- Global Testing, Inspection and Certification Market-By End User Industry
- Medicine & Life Science
- Oil and Gas
- System Compliance
- Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Entropy Market
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Apave International
- Applus Services S.A.
- Rina S.P.A.
- SGS SA
- BSI Group
- Bureau Veritas S.A
- Eurofins Scientific S.E.
- Company 10
- Company 11
- Company 12
What can you expect from the report?
The Testing, Inspection & Certification Services MarketReport is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Marketsegment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Market (2018-2023)
- MethodologyTesting, Inspection & Certification Services Market (2018-2023)
- Application Testing, Inspection & Certification Services Market (2018-2023)
- End-UserTesting, Inspection & Certification Services Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.