In the Report “Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market: By Spectrum Ranges (Short wave, Mid wave & Long wave); Industry Verticals (Industrial , Commercial , Medical, Security & Surveillance, Automotive, Test & Measurement, Defense, Maritime) By Applications – Forecast (2018 – 2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by emergence of new applications that have paved the way for their utilization into several end-use sectors.
America dominates with major share and growth in the Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market
America is the leading market, due to its diversifying geographic which held maximum sharein 2017. This region contributed revenue of $1297.80 million in 2017 to the global uncooled thermal imaging systems market and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of8.8% to reach revenue of $2311.70 million by 2023. By country, North America holds a major share in Americas Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market with 66.9% of overall share. The highest growth rate will be observed in Europe and Asia-Pacific with estimated CAGR of 18.08% and17.87%, respectively between 2018 till 2023.The market in Europe will increase from $642.61 million in 2017 to $1248.16 million by 2023; while in APAC, the market is evaluated to increase from $701.12 million to $1354.50 million by 2023.
Selected Spectrum Range Analysis done in the full Report:
The market for Uncooled thermal imager have been segmented on the basis of different infrared spectrum ranges in which they operate. The grouping for spectrum range includes Long Wave Infrared (LWIR), Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR) and Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) based uncooled thermal imaging systems. Among all,Long wave Infrared (LWIR) held a significant position in the global uncooled thermal imaging market with 92% share in 2017, followed by Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) and Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR) with 6% and 2% share, respectively. The LWIR market uncooled market will grow at a CAGR of 9.1% to reach revenue of $4220.23 million by 2023 from $2502.58 million in 2017. MWIR based uncooled thermal imaging market is forecast to record highest CAGR of 23.6% that will boost its market from $89.62 millionto register $319.53 million revenue by 2023.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Increasing demand in industrial and commercial applications under great modernization programs help in driving the growthof global uncooled thermal imaging market.
- Availability of advanced technology with enhanced image quality, has recorded to increase at high rate for past some years. The vendors are launching the integration of uncooled thermal imaging technology with smart phone and tablets are one of the major factors behind the success.
- Growing action of crime has lifted the high adoption of infrared camera products market. Specificallyfor the security and surveillance application, has led to the dominance of this vertical in this market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market
FLIR Systems, Fluke Corporation and ULIS are the dominant players in the Global uncooled Thermal Imaging Systems Market, followed by Sofradir and DRS Technologies. FLIR Systems has its products based on Long, Mid and diverse network. The organization has thermal imaging camera products, such as Muon, Lepton, Quark 2, Tau 2, Tau 2 Low Res, PathFindIR II and others. Fluke Corporation has offers products such as set of Ti90, Ti95, Ti100, Ti105, Ti110, Ti125, used in commercial testing and measurement applications. Robert Bosch GmbH launched thermal camera like VOT320V009L, VOT320V013L, VOT320V019L, and VOT320V060L and so on. These serves in the business sectors of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumers goods, Energy and Building Technology.The companies growing innovation in technology suitable for commercial and industrial applications will help to drive the market.
Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market report is segmented as below
- Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market by Spectrum Ranges
- Short Wave IR (SWIR)
- Mid Wave IR (MWIR)
- Long Wave (LWIR)
- Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market by Industry Verticals
- Security & Surveillance
- Test & Measurement
- Research & Development
- Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market by Applications
- Building Diagnostics
- Energy Audits
- Structural Check
- Moisture Detection
- Non-Destructive Testing (Ndt)
- Predictive Maintenance
- Process Safety
- Machine Vision
- Medical Testing
- Night Vision Cameras
- Fire Fighting
- Target Detection
- Surveillance Counter-measures
- Search and Rescue
- Condition Monitoring
- Visitor Profiling and Contraband Checking
- Border Patrolling
- Optical Gas Imaging
- Automotive Night Vision Systems
- Mapping and Surveying
- Uncooled Thermal Imaging Marketby Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Uncooled Thermal Imaging Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Axis Communications AbB
- BAE Systems
- D Bullard Company Inc.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Guangzhou Sat Infrared Technology Co., Ltd
- Infrared Integrated Systems Ltd (Irisys)
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Necavio Infrared Technologies
- Pelco Corporation
- Qioptiq Ltd
- Raytheon Company
- Safran Group
- Sofradir Group
- Testo Ag
- Vigo System S.A.
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Thermoteknix Systems
- Wuhan Guide Infrared Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd
- Company 20
- Company 21
- Company 22
- Company 25+
What can you expect from the report?
The Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Spectrum Ranges Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Industrial Verticals Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Applications Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.