According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market: By Type (Central Air Conditioner, Dehumidifiers, Ductless Split Systems, Portables, Packaged Terminal AC, Room, Thru-The Wall, Vertical Units) & By Geography- Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market will most likely be driven by the consumer electronics segment, followed by requirements from the industrial and LED lighting segments.
The global hazardous location or explosion proof air conditioners market is estimated to grow at a mature rate of 2.3% during 2018 – 2023. The overall market size currently stands at $381.13 million in 2017, and the market is estimated to reach $436.85 million by 2023.
Central Air conditioners are the most widely used type of air conditioning products in hazardous locations, generating a revenue of $76.83 million in the year 2017, and their sales are expected to hit $85.75 million by 2023. Portable Air Conditioners are found to have the highest CAGR of 4.43%.
MEA continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
Hazardous Location air conditioners generated maximum market revenue in the Middle East and African regions, amounting to $150.88 million. It is expected to grow at a rate of 2.07%, resulting expected market growth of $170.11 million in 2023, and will be followed by the Americas and Europe. Asia-pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate of 3.98% CAGR during the forecast period.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Hazardous location is defined as the areas where fire or explosion hazard may exist due to flammable gases, vapors, flammable liquids combustible dust or ignitable fibers. Air conditioners are manufactured differently to tackle each of these threats. The air conditioning equipment primarily has two types of enclosures: one is Explosion Proof, and the other is Dust-Ignition Proof.
The explosion-proof enclosures should be capable of withstanding an explosion from a specified gas or vapor that may occur within it. For such an explosion, the enclosure must prevent the ignition of a specified gas or vapor within it. Furthermore, the enclosure’s external temperature must remain low enough so that it does not ignite the surrounding flammable atmosphere. Hence, the core cooling system of the air conditioners are subjected to a series of additional mechanisms where a metal or steel encasing is made for the system, the electrical circuitry is replaced with durable fire-resistant wires to safeguard the system from explosions. Each addition to the system adds value in terms of providing it with extra security against the threat prevalent in the location where the air conditioner will be used.
The Dust-ignition proof enclosures exclude the looming threat of flammable dust. This enclosure prevents arcs, sparks or heat that occurs within it from igniting exterior accumulations or atmospheric suspension of specified dust. The air conditioner ducts are built with anti-dust settling coatings and are provided with airtight encasings in an area within the unit that is not exposed to the external surroundings.
The basic flow of value starts from the standard air conditioning systems, which are then subjected to extensive changes according to the requirements of clients that vary with applications in oil and gas, deep marine, defense, mining, and petrochemicals. Each client needs specific requirements, down to the motor used in the air conditioner, and the supplier meets their demand by providing various safety mechanisms and increasing the value.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The global demand for energy will complement the need for better equipment control and cooling requirements in such locations where mishaps can turn into major debacles.
- Companies worldwide have realized that any setbacks due to a lapse in safety will destroy not only valuable capital but also hard-earned goodwill and brand image in the market.
- This realization of precaution will be the most crucial driver for the global hazardous location air conditioners market.
- Some of the emerging applications include those in the entertainment sector, sports and recreation centers, outdoor automated electronic ticketing machines or kiosks, security and surveillance cameras, which are driving the market growth and is projected to drive significant growth throughout the forecast period.
- Rising installation of Industrial Portable Air Conditioners and basic Industrial Air Conditioners for workers safety projects high demand and growth for the Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market.
To access/purchase, the full report browses the link below.
Key Players of the Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market:
Safe Air Technology is a global leader in the Explosion Proof and Industrial HVAC and Refrigeration manufacturing sector, followed by Kooltronics Matticks and EIC Solutions. SafeAir Technology has successfully completed the air-conditioning and pressurization systems on LLOG project living quarter and project gallery. The project included two engineered severe duty explosion proof systems, which certified, tested and complied with all the requested specifications. The Kooltronics Matticks Company’s mission is to develop new and innovative products of the best quality. KOOLTRONIC is on the leading edge of the cooling industry due to their Computer-aided design. The EIC Solutions introduces Thermo TEC 145 Series for military grade applications.
Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market Report is Segmented as below.
Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market By Location:
- Class I
- Division I
- Division II
- Class II
- Division I
- Division II
Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market By Product Types:
- Central Air Conditioner
- Ductless Split Systems
- Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC)
- Vertical Units
Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market By End- User Applications:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Waste Management
Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market By Geography (Covers 13+Countries)
Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- DURABLE MACHINERY COMPANY, LLC.
- FRIEDRICH AIR CONDITIONING CO., LTD.
- JOHNSON CONTROLS, INC.
- KLINGE CORPORATION
- KOOLTRONIC, INC.
- NANCE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- SCIENTIFIC SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- SHANGHAI KANSA REFRIGERATION EQUIPMENT CO., LTD.
- SPECIFIC SYSTEMS, LTD.
- THERMAL EDGE, INC.
- WAROM TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED COMPANY
- WOZAIR LIMITED
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
- Mechanical Explosion Proof Equipment Market
- Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation and Control System Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country-level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- MEA Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- Health-care & Pharmaceuticals Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- Automotive Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- Industrial Electronics Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- Aerospace & Defense Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- Chemical Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
- Maritime Transport Market for Hazardous Location Air Conditioners (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.