According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Head-Up Display (HUD) Market: By Technology (CRT, LED, Micro Electra-Mechanical System, Optical Waveguide); By Components (Video Generator, Projector, Display Units, S/W, Combiner); By Application (Aviation, Automotive); By Geography – (2018-2024)”, the market is driven by the increasing adoption of the Head-Up Display devices in commercial air-crafts along with the automobiles as the driver assisting systems has been augmenting the market.
Europe held the largest market share
Europe holds the largest market share in the Head-Up Display Market and is anticipated to reach $1 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 16.05%. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth rate and is anticipated to reach $563.1 million by 2024 at a CAGR of 18.81%. Increased automotive products such as connected vehicles and autonomous vehicles is boosting the growth for Head-up Display Market.
Selected Value Chain Analysis
- Value chain for hand sanitizers has been established as an interdependent and complex network comprising of raw material providers, product providers, contract manufacturing firms, health institutes, and distributors
- Top players follow the decentralized approach in production having their manufacturing presence in strategically important yet low-cost countries in each region and serve the end users through local distribution networks. This scenario also boosts the international trade of finished products
- Regulatory bodies approve active compounds, products, product extensions, package designs through thorough analysis of their chemical, physical and properties related to the safety and environmental impact while usage. In addition, they also establish and maintain regulations that provide guidelines for manufacturing, storage, and distribution of raw materials and finished products. Regulations are set to tighten in the coming years especially related to toxicity of materials
- Collaborative research involving various stakeholders including health institutes is needed which boosts innovation according to the disease outbreaks and also the authenticity of products
- Promotional activities play an important role in boosting the sales of products. In addition, increasing incidents, as well as awareness on flus and contagious diseases, also impact the sales trend
- Market players also develop and sell dispensing systems in order to create longer and strong brand image while providing the convenience of dispensation
- As packaging designs have become a more important factor of differentiation, the innovation of bottles, tubes is set to intensify in the coming years
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Consumer awareness towards safety coupled with a year-on-year increase in a number of on-road vehicles is set to propel the Digital Heads Up Display Market growth during the forecast period.
- Other factors that drive the growth of the market including large demand for safety and security applications along with a growing fleet
- The key automotive companies such as BMW, Mercedes Benz, and Audi are headquartered in Germany. They are updating their technologies and increasing the production of passenger vehicles, thereby accelerating the growth of Head-Up Display Systems to improve the safety of vehicles and drivers.
- Also, the deployment of technologically advanced products and reduction of prices for HUDs are resulting in the adoption of these technologies, thus fueling the growth of the market.
- Presence of mid-segment car manufacturers and the integration of Head-Up Display Devices by these manufacturers in vehicles is also a contributing factor for the growth.
To access/purchase, the full report browse the link below
Key players of Head-Up Display Market:
- BAE Systems and Continental AG are analyzed to be the dominant players of the Head-up Display Market
- This followed by Denso Corporation which is the third highest revenue in the global Head-Up Display Market
- The current class of HUDs varies in features and functionalities staring right from the basic display system for the business class aviation sector to highly advanced military aviation sector. Such devices are acquired by Prime Contractors including Lockheed Marin, Boeing, Airbus, BAE Systems, Dassault Systems, SAAB, and various other military aircraft manufacturers.
- BAE System’s HUD is selected for Textron AirLand’s Scorpion Jet and U.S. Air Force’s F-22 Raptor recently
- Due to their pre-dominant utilization in defense and aviation sectors, HUDs demand is directly correlated with the budget spending and investments, respectively
- All such aspects will influence different aspects of the military including aircraft. HUDs being a prime and integral component for such aircraft will have a corresponding impact on their demand market
Head-Up Display Market is segmented as indicated below.
Head-Up Display Market By Product Technology:
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT)
- Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
Head-Up Display Market By Component
- 1 Video Generator
- 2 Projector / Projection Units
- 3 Display Units
- 4 Others
- 5 Software
- 6 Combiners
Head-Up Display Market By Application
Head-Up Display Market By Geography (Covers 12+ Countries)
Head-Up Display Market By Entropy
- Nippon Seiki
- Thales Group
- Visteon Corporation
- Rockwell Collins
- Yazaki Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Pioneer Corporation
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Head-Up Display Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Head-Up Display Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Europe Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- RoW Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Cathode Ray Tube Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Light Emitting Diode Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Optical waveguide Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Video Generator Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Projector/Projection Units Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Display Units Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Aviation Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
- Automotive Market for Head-Up Display (2018-2024)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.