In the Report “Holographic Display Market: By Technology (Reflection, Transmission, Hybrid, Electroholography); By Type (Laser, Semi-transparent, Micromagnetic Piston, Television Display, User Interfacing Touchable Display and Others); By End-User Industry (Medical, Art & Museum, Defense, Education, Engineering, Aerospace &Defence and Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by increasing popularity of holograms, 3D imaging in entertainment and automobile industry.
America dominates with major share and growth in the Holographic Display Market
Americas held the major share in the Global Holographic Display Market due to high penetration rates as compared to any other regions. The American market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 29.67% to register the highest revenue of $1273.52 million by 2023. American region, especially the U.S. has been the pioneer in the innovation, adoption, and use of holographic devices across industries, due to increasing technology-based companies and high scale of research options. The Asia-pacific market is slated to be the fastest growing region, with a CAGR of 35.71% to reach revenue of $963.07 million by 2023. China is the most dominant market attributing to around 34% of the overall APAC market. Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33.29% to reach revenue of $882.74 million by 2023. The European region is adopting new hologram technologies in order to significantly contribute to innovation across the industries.
Selected Technology Analysis was done in the full Report:
The overall holographic display market is segmented based on types of holograms incorporated which includes reflection, transmission, and hybrid holograms. Reflection based holographic display technology will grow at a CAGR of 25.7% to reach a value of $1234.65 million by 2023. The Reflection based holographic technology will continue its dominance for the forecast period 2018-2020. Transmission-based holographic display technology is estimated to grow with the highest growth rate of 36.40% to reach a value of $1707.64 million. The Transmission based holographic display market will hold its dominance for the forecast period 2020-2023, based on its advantages over other types of holographic display technologies. Hybrid based holographic display technology is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 29.7% to reach a value of $170.88 million by 2023.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The market is getting tough for 3view cameras, as 4 views holographic display actually does work as it claims. The maker of 4 view camera, Red, has announced its desires to take on the smartphones market. Silicon Valley that provides the hydrogen One’s holographic display shows the content in the 4V format, will help the developers to adapt and change the gaming experience for the display.
- The fast shift in the adoption of digital media is being driven by the increasing number of connected consumers, by the expansion of mobile telephone as well as the invention of advanced technologies. The growing digital advertising and video games will help the holographic display technology to grow fast over the next five years.
- Holographic display technology in the automotive industry has been running since past decades, as many of the OEMs are using holographic projection technology for testing, designing and for the development process of this industry.
To access/purchase, the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Holographic Display Market
Musion Das Hologram Ltd. and EON Reality Inc. dominated the holographic display market. Musion Das Hologram Ltd. has a product named as eye candy, which is a holographic display platform. EON Reality, Inc.has a product as EON Holographic I, performs tasks for Holographic Projection System. Realfiction is another organization known for its product Dreamoc HD 3 also serves in Holographic Display Platform as Musion Das Hologram Ltd. does but with different available size. Zebra Imaging only product ZScapeis supports Holographic Display Platform.
Holographic Display Market report is segmented as below
Holographic Display Market – By Technology
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
Holographic Display Market – By Type
- Laser Plasma Display
- Semi-Transparent Display
- Touchable Display
- 360 Degree Display
- Micromagnetic Piston
- Television Display
- User Interfacing Touchable Display
Holographic Display Market – By Applications
- Virtual Corporate Meetings
- Holographic Tourism
- Virtual Holographic Lawyers
- Holographic Imagery for Pets
- Holographic Decoys and Deception
- Virtual Reality Training and Mind Conditioning
- Pilot Training Augmenting the Real World
- Holographic Check Points
- Holographic Tech in Space
- Space Flight Virtual Reality Simulation
- Video Gaming Living Room
- Virtual AI Holographic Assistants
Holographic Display Market – By End-User Industry
- Art & Museum
- Defense & Aerospace
- Consumer Electronics
- Engineering and Construction
- Defense and Aerospace
Holographic Display Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
Holographic Display Entropy Market
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- Holodisplays, Inc.
- HP Inc.
- Mantis Vision Ltd.
- Ostendo Technologies Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Microvision, Inc.
- Realview Imaging Ltd.
- Holoxica Limited.
- Leia, Inc.
- Avegant Corporation
- Displair Inc.
- Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.)
- Company 15
- Company 16
- Company 17
- Company 18+
What can you expect from the report?
The Holographic Display Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports inHolographic Display Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America DSRC Holographic Display Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Holographic Display Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Holographic Display Market (2018-2023)
- TechnologyHolographic Display Market (2018-2023)
- TypeHolographic Display Market (2018-2023)
- ApplicationHolographic Display Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.