According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Industrial and Factory Automation Market By System Types (Control Systems, Software, Machine Vision, Others) By Hardware (Human Machine Interface, Connectivity, Others); By Verticals (Energy, Automotive, Chemicals, Others) Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the demand for high quality products in developing countries.
Americas dominates the Industrial and Factory Automation Market
Americas will dominate the Industrial and Factory Automation Market during the forecast period. It is expected to generate $9.82 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7% by 2023. The reason for this growth can be attributed to established industries, with the adoption of automation from small enterprises to large enterprises. U.S., Canada, and Mexico are employing automated systems in their industries. Foreign investments in the Americas have also increased, which has driven the replacement of industrial facilities with advanced technologies in the US. The sales of robots have increased in the electrical industries. The growing demand for electronic products and the need to automate production propel the demand for factory automation in the region.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The energy segment in 2017 generated revenue of $1.63 Billion. It is expected to reach $3.32 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.5%. Industrial and commercial developments in the growing economies are responsible for the growth of this segment. The energy sector consists of the gas industry, petroleum industry, coal industry, power industry, etc. It is a major end-user for industrial and factory automation. The automation market has penetrated the energy sector in developed economies. The reasons for this penetration are the increase in labor wages and the growing adoption of automation by companies to increase productivity and efficiency.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The growth of the industrial machinery market will drive the demand for mechanical components needed for the industrial automation market.
- The need for efficiency in the manufacturing of automobiles and increasing concerns over the production of safety components has driven the growth of factory automation systems.
- Changing industrial reforms enhances the growth of the machinery industry, which propels the growth of the automation market.
- Automation of industries has become a means to resolve the issue of rising wages and workforce age.
Key players of the Industrial and Factory Automation Market
Siemens and ABB Group dominate the factory automation market, followed by Emerson Electric and Mitsubishi Electric. Siemens provides rail automation systems and rail electrification systems. ABB Group manufactures standalone products for process control and measurement. Emerson Electric provides power equipment, tools, and appliances. It also provides industrial power and management systems. Mitsubishi Electric is a Japanese company which manufactures electronic and electrical equipment.
Industrial and Factory Automation Market is segmented as below
Oil & gas and chemical industries drive the demand for industrial automation in the coming years.
Industrial and Factory Automation Market By System Types
1.1 Programmable Automation Controller (PAC)
1.2 Distributed Control System (DCS)
1.3 Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition(SCADA)
1.4 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
2.1 Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
2.2 Supply Chain Management (SCM)
2.3 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Machine Vision
5.7. Power/Energy Sensor
6 Power Backup
Industrial and Factory Automation Market By Industry Verticals
4.Food And Beverage
7.Oil And Gas
8.Electrical And Electronics
Industrial and Factory Automation Market By Hardware
1.Human Machine Interface (HMI)
2.Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
6.Power And Energy Meters
Industrial and Factory Automation Market By Geography(covers 15+ countries)
Industrial and Factory Automation Market Entropy
Companies Cited and Interviewed
- ABB GROUP
- EMERSON ELECTRIC CO
- SIEMENS AG
- KUKA AG
- ENDRESS + HAUSER AG
- FANUC CORPORATION
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SE
- YOKOGAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- ROCKWELL AUTOMATION
- GENERAL ELECTRIC CO
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- OMRON CORPORATION
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Industrial and Factory Automation Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Industrial and Factory Automation segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Industrial and Factory Automation Market(2018-2023)
- America Industrial and Factory Automation Market(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Industrial and Factory Automation Market(2018-2023)
- Energy Industrial and Factory Automation Market(2018-2023)
5. Manufacturing Industrial and Factory Automation Market(2018-2023)
- Automotive Industrial and Factory Automation Market(2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.