In the Report “Intelligent Emergency Response Systems and Infrastructure (IRSI) Market: By Components (Sensors, Optoelectronics, PLC, Others); By Type (Signage, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Others); By Industry (Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market-driven by the growing demand for emergency communication devices and advancements in technologies, allowing the entry of innovative devices,which will drive the growth of this market in the coming years.
America dominates with major share and growth in the Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market
America is the largest market for Intelligent Emergency Response Market, followed by Europe. The American market is currently the market to grow at CAGR of 9% to reach revenue of $77.43 billion in 2023 from $48.67 billion in 2017. Global Intelligent Response System will have noble demand in illness, burglary, injury and so on. This growing demand for safety in IRIS security in the medical context will help the market to grow. Asia-Pacific region is intending to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% and is projected to exhibit the highest growth. The APAC market will reach revenue of$37.16 billion in 2023 from $18.84 billion in 2017. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing market through 2023, driven by improved economic conditions, as well as a growing awareness about response systems. APAC has been affected more due to various disasters over the past decades. This factor has led the market to invest in sensing technology in the region.
Selected Components and Type Analysis was done in the full Report:
Wireless chipsets and sensors were the dominant segment in the year 2017, with $9.61 billion and $6.46 billion respectively. Present market for wireless chipsets and sensor is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.37% and 8.48%, to reach $14.21 billion and $11.17 billion, respectively, by 2023. These components are employed predominantly in communication systems and broadcast systems. The high growth in the demand of the above products is subsequently forecast to lift the components market. In Intelligent Emergency Response Systems by Type, video surveillance is the dominant market with a total market size of $31.45 billion in 2017. The video surveillance market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.54% to reach a value of $51.44 billion by 2023. The Broadcast system is the fastest growing market with a market size of $11.34 billion in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% through 2023.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The rising safety concerns in the mining industry are set to drive the adoption of intelligent emergency response systems.
- The increasing technological expansions are a major driver for the improved demand for personal iris security camera. New features that enable impact assessment and future vulnerability detection have led to the growing demand for intelligent emergency response systems.
- Reimbursement policies are being implemented by governments across various countries. This will be the most important driver for the medical alert systems market.
- Demand for home alert systems, Commercial safety, Residential safety and many more, will drive the market for intelligent response systems.
To access/purchase, the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market
The major players in this market for broadcast systems, video surveillance, communication systems, and emergency generators market are Siemens, Alcatel-Lucent, and Vodafone Group. These companies account for the maximum number of shares in the present market. The video surveillance systems market is growing steadily, due to patents launched by prominent players such as Honeywell, Bosch, FLIR Systems and Axis Communication. Communication system market comprises several products and services. The eminent players in network equipment provider market include Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson and Huawei Technologies, closely followed by NEC Corporation and ZTE Corporation. More companies in the market have product and services in the field of power back-up generators, and Broadcasting Systems.
Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market report is segmented as below
Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market – By Component
- Display & Lighting
- Wireless Chipsets
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Global Intelligent Response Systems Market – By Typ
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection
- Back-Up Power Generators
- Communication Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Broadcasting Systems
Global Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market – By Industry
Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
Intelligent Emergency Response SystemsEntropy Market
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- Mircom Technologies Ltd.
- Whelen Engineering, Inc.
- Everbridge Inc.
- Notifier Honeywell, Inc.
- Ati Systems (Acoustic Technology, Inc.)
- Cooper Industries Plc
- Athoc, Inc.
- Digital Acoustics
- Visiplex, Inc.
- Brg Precision Products, Inc
- United Technologies Corporation
- Ai Control Point
- Safeguard Communications Uk Ltd
- Spectrarep, Llc.
- Criticall Ltd
- F 24 Ag
- Hiplink Software
- Mir3 Inc.,
- Sungard Availability Services
- Enera International Ab (Rapid Reach)\
- Phoenix It Group
- Vocal Technologies
- Xo Communications, Llc
- Company 25
- Company 26
- Company 27
- Company 30+
What can you expect from the report?
TheIntelligent Emergency Response Systems Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market Segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- AmericaIntelligent Emergency Response Systems Market (2018-2023)
- EuropeIntelligent Emergency Response Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-PacificIntelligent Emergency Response Systems Market (2018-2023)
- ComponentIntelligent Emergency Response Systems Market (2018-2023)
- TypeIntelligent Emergency Response Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Industry Intelligent Emergency Response Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.