According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Intragastric Balloons Market : By Treatment type (Endoscopic Intagastric balloon, ReShape Duo, Abalon) & By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, RoW)-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the advancements in technology and growing expenditure towards health.
Americas dominates the Intragastric Balloons Market
Americas dominates the Intragastric Balloons Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach revenue of $132.55 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 24.85%. The reason for growth in this region is the increase in quality of the medical facilities provided. The countries in this market include US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. In North America, weight problem is the most common chronic condition. More number of women suffers from obesity than men in the Americas due to unhealthy lifestyles and food habits. An individual’s behavior, status, culture, and environmental factors are also responsible for overweight and obesity. The gastric balloon technique is used for weight loss in America.
Selected Analysis done in the Intragastric Balloons Market Report:
The fluid filled Intragastric balloons segment generated a revenue of $67.29 million in 2017. It is expected to generate $311.77 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 23.54%a. Obesity is a serious problem which leads to heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and cancer. Many new fluid balloons have been developed globally for treating adverse effects of obesity. The fluid filled balloon occupies one third of the stomach cavity. This reduces the quantity of food that the stomach can hold. The balloon ensures that the food stays in the stomach for a longer period. Hence, the person has a diminished appetite and is satisfied with less food.
The market for Air-Filled Intragastric Balloons is set to see an upsurge due to its advantages over Fluid-Filled Intragastric Balloons. The market revenue was $8.76 million in 2017, and is poised to reach $51.65 million till 2021, growing at a CAGR of 37.39% during the forecast period 2017 to 2021.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the Intragastric Balloons Market report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing incidences of obesity across the world elevates the demand for the stomach band.
- The low cost of intragastric balloons compared to the other obesity reducing surgical procedures will drive the demand for the stomach balloon.
- Various government initiatives taken to reduce obesity will spur the demand for intragastric balloons in the future.
Key players of the Intragastric Balloons Market
Apollo EndosurgeryInc dominates the Intragastric Balloons Market, followed by Obalon Therapeutics. Apollo Endosurgery has manufactured ORBERA intragastric weight loss balloon system which aids in weight loss for adults suffering from obesity. Obalone Therapeutics produces Obalon Balloon System which can be swallowed, and can be used temporarily to facilitate weight loss in patients suffering from obesity.
Intragastric Balloons Market is segmented as below
Growing incidences of obesity will drive the demand for the Intragastric Balloons Market during the forecast period.
- Intragastric Balloon Market Analysis By Type
- Fluid Filled
- Intragastric Balloon Market Forecast by Geography (covers 16+ countries)
- Intragastric Balloon Market Entropy
D Companies Citied / Interviewed
- APOLLO ENDOSURGERY, INC.
- OBALON THERAPEUTICS
- DISTRICLASS MEDICAL SA
- RESHAPE MEDICAL
- DAVOL INC
- SPATZ FGIA INC.
- ALLURION TECHNOLOGIES
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Intragastric Balloons Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Intragastric Balloons segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Intragastric Balloons Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- Europe Intragastric Balloons Market Share (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Intragastric Balloons Market Forecast (2018-2023)
- Row Intragastric Balloons Market Growth (2018-2023)
- Fluid filled Intragastric Balloons Market Growth (2018-2023)
- Air filled Intragastric Balloons Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.