According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Malaysia Professional Haircare Market By Categories (Coloring, Perming & Straightening, Shampoo & Conditioning & Styling); Sales Channel (Back Bar and Take Home) & by Company – Forecast (2018 – 2023)”, the market is driven by growing urbanization, improved standard of living, and changing fashion trends.
Overview of professional Haircare Product Market in Malaysia
The professional Haircare Product Market in Malaysia is expected to reach $80.08 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.28%. Haircare products which have natural ingredients are more preferred by consumers. Organic colors are chosen by the customers as they are aware of the post-coloring negative effects due to the use of Ammonia and Paraben containing colors. Brown and red are the preferred colored shades. The hair color preference of the customer depends on the skin tone and lifestyle of an individual. Social media and YouTube are educating people to carry out hair services at home, including coloring.
Selected Analysis was done in the full Report:
The Professional hair straightening and perming product market of Malaysia is expected to reach $15.61 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 2.60%. Shiseido Company has a major share of 24.7% in the Professional hair straightening and perming product market. Soft rebounding is now becoming popular in Malaysia since it can retain the soft and natural look of the hair. The urge to look glamorous in regions such as Korea, Japan, and Europe are driving the growth of the straightening and rebonding services. This factor drives the demand for Malaysian weave.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growth in per capita per income enables customers to increase their spending on discretionary products. This factor drives the demand for the Malaysian hair weave.
- Growth in the population in the age group of 30-35 years enhances the demand for the hair care services industry, which in turn drives the demand for hair growth products.
- Unfavorable climatic conditions will lead to the growth of treatment products.
Key players of the Malaysia Professional Haircare Market
The key players of the Malaysia Professional Haircare Market include L’ Oreal Group, Henkel AG & Co. KgaA, and Procter & Gamble. L’ Oreal Group is the largest cosmetic company in the world that manufactures cosmetics on hair color, skin care, sun protection, makeup, perfumes, and hair care. Henkel AG & Co. KgaA is involved in consumer and industrial businesses. Procter & Gamble manufactures products such as cleaning agents, pet food, and personal care products.
Malaysia Professional Haircare Market is segmented as below
Growing urbanization and improved standard of living will enhance the growth of the Malaysia Professional Haircare Market.
Malaysia Professional Haircare Market By Product
1.4. Temporary Colors
- Perming & Straightening
2.1. Japanese Straightening
2.2. Brazilian Straightening
2.3. Keratin Hair Treatment
3.1. Colored Hair
3.2. Dry Hair
3.3. Normal Hair
3.4. Oily Hair
3.5. Medicated Shampoos
3.6. Anti-Dandruff Shampoos
4.1. Deep Conditioners
4.2. Leave-in Conditioners
4.3. Anti-Dandruff Conditioners
5 .2. Mousse
5.4. Styling Lotions
5.5. Hair Sprays
5.7. Shine Enhancers
- Hair Treatment
6.2. Oils & Mask
6.3. Scalp Cleansing Solution
6.4. Spray Lotion
Malaysia Professional Haircare Market by Organic Vs Inorganic
Malaysia Professional Haircare Market By End-User Industries
Malaysia Professional Haircare Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- L’ORÉAL GROUP
- HENKEL AG & CO. KGaA
- PROCTER & GAMBLE CO.
- SHISEIDO COMPANY, LIMITED
What can you expect from the report?
The Malaysia Professional Haircare Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Malaysia Professional Haircare segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Malaysia Professional HaircareMarket(2018-2023)
- Malaysia Professional Haircare Product Market(2018-2023)
- Malaysia Professional Haircolor Products Market(2018-2023)
- Salons Malaysia Professional HaircareMarket(2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.