In the Report “Navigation Systems Market: By Application (Automotive [Personal Navigation Devices, In Car Navigation Systems], Aviation [VFR, IFR, Commercial Aviation], Geospatial [Marine Surveying, Land Surveying, Cadastral, Mapping, Construction, Mining], Others); By Geography – (2015-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market will be driven by advancement in micro-electro mechanical systems (MEMS) and low-cost navigation systems.
Asia-Pacific dominates with major share and growth in the Navigation Systems Market
Asia-Pacific is the dominating region for Navigation system market, accounting for 43% of the total market share in terms of value and 51% in terms of volume in 2017. Asia-Pacific is foreseen to reach a volume of $24.94 million from $27.84 million in 2017. Growing demand for automotive vehicles along with huge growth of the geospatial market will brace the navigation systems market in the region. American regions are projected to witness a stable growth rate of CAGR 0.9% during the forecast. America is expected to reach a volume of $19.04 million by 2023 from $14 million in 2017. The American market is driven by its huge application in commercial aviation, automotive and others.
Selected Sensing Technology and Application Analysis done in the full Report:
Automotive is the dominant application for navigation system market. The automotive market generated a value of $24.92 billion in 2017. Comparing past three years of the forecast, a downfall has been observed. The theautomotive market is expected to reach a value of $22.22 billion by 2023. Car Navigation systems segment held major share and volume with 38.09 million units in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4%, to reach 49.40 million units by 2023. Geospatial is the fastest growing application for navigation systems in both terms of value and volume. The market for geospatial will grow at a CAGR of 4% and 8.4% respectively. The market is projected to grow to $3794 million and $0.39 million by 2023.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The automotive industry in the future will involve a distance measurement sensor to measure its distance from its obstacles. This involvement of the sensor will help to save you from any accidental occurrence. Use of distance sensor in self-driving vehicles will dominate the automotive industry in near future.
- Mobile automated objects like the Robotics industry are presently using distance measurement sensor at a great demand. This helps to enable effective automation and is expected to grow at a rapid pace.
Aviation segment is one of the promising markets, in terms of growth in the navigation systems market. Growing demand for aircraft and fighter planes and increasing production in drones and other aircraft ensure ample opportunities for these navigation systems.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Navigation Systems Market
Baumer, SICK AG, and Pepperl & Fuchs GmbH were dominating the market, with a combined revenue share of nearly 25% in 2017. Patents such as Microlenses, readout circuits, illuminated imager structures ad MOS imagers are selected trending domains from 2013-2017. There are few more major applicants who are playing a key role in the development of new measurement sensors which include Canon KK, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd., Omnivision Tech Inc., Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg, Sony Corp., Pixart Imaging Inc., and others.
Navigation Systems Market report is segmented as below
- Navigation Systems Market – By Application
- Personal Navigation Devices
- In Car Navigation Systems
- General and Business Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Regional Aviation
- Marine Surveying
- Land Surveying
- Cadastral Surveying
- Navigation Systems Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Navigation Systems Entropy Market
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Balluff GmbH
- Banner Engineering Corp.
- IFM Electronic GmbhH
- Keyence Corporation
- TE Connectivity Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10
What can you expect from the report?
TheNavigation Systems Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Navigation Systems Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Navigation Systems Market (2018-2023)
- EuropeNavigation Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-PacificNavigation Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Application Navigation Systems Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.