Global Paraphenylenediamine market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) is an organic compound produced from aniline, which is a phenyl group attached to an amino group. The base PPD is colorless and requires oxygen (oxidizer) to become a dye. Aniline is a prototypical aromatic amine, precursor of many industrial chemicals such as polyurethane with tendency to not melt when heated, and hence used for manufacturing of rubber products, hair dyes, textile or fur dyes, cosmetics, temporary tattoos (henna), photographic developer, photocopying, printing inks, greases, and gasoline.
Rapidly rising population in the Asia Pacific and Southeast Asia is the reason for the rise in the development of dyes and pigments, expansion of the plastics industry and the rubber manufacturing industry, and thereby stroking the demand for paraphenylenediamine. Due to the economic development in the past couple of decades, the incremented disposable income of the middle-class, and the purchase parity of the consumers are some of the factors increasing the number of potential customers across these emerging nations. According to a recent business intelligence report fromIndustryARC, the paraphenylenediamine market is poised for profitable progression during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Paraphenylenediamine Market: Disruptive Trends
- Increase in the adoption of paraphenylenediamine across new era applications and prosperity of emerging economies such as China, India, and others will create new opportunities for the players operating in the paraphenylenediamine
- Derivatives of PPD are used as antioxidants in the manufacturing of rubber products to reduce the hazardous health effects.
- Countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Algeria, South Africa, Sudan, Nigeria, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Bahrain, Yemen, Qatar, Kuwait, and Israel are rapidly coming up with robust manufacturing infrastructure because of the high demand of the product.
- Companies are installing massive production facilities in the developing countries to swiftly fulfill the rising demand for paraphenylenediamine from different end-user.
Global Paraphenylenediamine market: Leading Segments
Based on end-users, the paraphenylenediamine market can be segmented into chemical and polymers, cosmetics, healthcare, rubber manufacturing, dyeing, fibers, color photographic film, and others. Industry Arc’s report has also evaluated the potential demand coming from all important regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa.
Global Paraphenylenediamine market: Competitive Landscape
- Anhui Xianglong,
- RUI YUAN,
- Yixing Xinyu,
- Chizhou Fangda,
- Bayer AG, Lonsen,
- Alashan Lixin,
- E.I.DuPont de Nemours & Company,
- Taixing Shangshi,
- Suzhou Luosen
- YSH and More
Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) is an organic compound produced from aniline, which is a phenyl group attached to an amino group. For the past 50 years, PPD has been used as the primary intermediate in the formulation of hair dyes, polymer, rubber, and others. However, as the application of the product expands to several other industry segments, many companies are installing massive production facilities and investing in infrastructure because of the increase in demand and profitable progression.
What can you expect from the report?
The Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Merges & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country-level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today