According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Pharmaceutical Excipients Market By Product (Organic, Inorganic); By Functionality (Fillers & Diluents, Binders, Suspension & Viscosity Agents, Coatings, Disintegrants, Flavoring Agents, Lubricants & Glidants, Colorants, Preservatives) & By Region-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growing incidences of chronic diseases due to sedentary lifestyles.
Europe dominates the Pharmaceutical Excipients Market
Europe dominates the Pharmaceutical Excipients Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $2,528.75 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.2%. Germany is a major market for development and sales of high end pharmaceutical products. The healthcare industry is also one of the most important markets in Germany. The excipients play an important role in creating oral formulations. They also act as protective agents, and can improve the bioavailability of drugs in some cases. France is the largest consumer of pharmaceutical products. The pharmaceutical excipients are distributed throughout the country, but are more concentrated in some areas.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The organic chemicals segment in 2016 generated revenue of $2,843.41 million. It is expected to generate $4,553.48 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.9%. Organic excipients are derived from plants and animals. They have properties such as stability, non toxic nature, and availability, . Consumers now prefer natural ingredients in drugs and cosmetics as they believe that they are safer without side effects. Pharmaceutical excipients of plant origin such as starch, agar, carrageenan, and xanthan gum are used in the pharmaceutical industry as binding agents, disintegrates, colloids, thickening agents, and gelling agents. Organic chemicals are mainly used to make pharmaceutical excipients, and holds 72% of the market share.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growth of geriatric population enhances the demand for pharmaceutical excipients.
- Increasing expenses on healthcare by developing countries drive the growth of the Pharmaceutical Excipients Market.
- Increasing demand for new drug delivery systems spurs the demand for pharmaceutical excipients.
- With the help of excipients, manufacturers have been able to produce medicines that provide immediate relief to patients.
Key players of the Pharmaceutical Excipients Market
BASF SE dominates the Pharmaceutical Excipient Market, followed by Evonik Industries, FMC Corporation and the Dow Chemical Company. BASF SE manufactures multifunctional excipients such as Kollicoat, Kollidon, and Ludiflash. Evonik Industries produces Eudragit polymers, which are used for time controlled drug release, and solubility enhancement. FMC Corporation manufactures Avicel RC/CL, which is used in pharmaceutical suspensions and creams. Dow Chemical Company manufactures Methocel Cellulose Ethers and Ethocel Ethylcellulose resins.
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market is segmented as below
Increasing incidences of chronic diseases due to sedentary lifestyles will drive the demand for the Pharmaceutical Excipients Market.
- Pharmaceutical Excipients Market By Product
- Pharmaceutical Excipients Market By Functionality
- Pharmaceutical Excipients Market By Geography (covers 19+ countries)
- Pharmaceutical Excipients Market Entropy
- Companies Citied / Interviewed
- BASF SE
- THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
- ASHLAND INC
- CRODA INTERNATIONAL PLC
- EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
- FMC CORPORATION
- ROQUETTE FRÈRES S.A.
- COLORCON INC
- LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
- FUJI CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES CO. LTD.
What can you expect from the report?
The Pharmaceutical Excipients Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Pharmaceutical Excipients segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Pharmaceutical Excipients Market (2018-2023)
- Americas Pharmaceutical Excipients Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Pharmaceutical Excipeints Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Excipients Market (2018-2023)
- Row Pharmaceutical Excipients Market (2018-2023)
- Organic Pharmaceutical Excipients Market (2018-2023)
- Inorganic Pharmaceutical Excipeints Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.