According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Plant Extracts Market By Type (Phytochemicals, Essential Oils, Oleoresins & Others), By Form (Powdered, Liquid and Others), By Applications (Nutraceuticals, Cosmeceuticals, Functional Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals) & By Geography 2018-2023”, the market growth is enhanced by the increasing number of newly launched products and growing interest in self-grooming.
Americas dominates the Plant Extracts Market during the forecast period
The Americas has a major share in the Plant Extracts Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $41, 553.1 million at a CAGR of 9.7% by 2023. The market in this region has been experiencing a steady growth recently due to increasing demand for cosmetics and nutritional products composed of ingredients which are derived from plants. The main applications of natural extracts include dietary supplements, functional food and beverages and cosmetic products. In the US, retail sales of herbal dietary supplement reached $6 billion in 2013 and had increased by 7.9% from 2012. The cosmetic products composed of ingredients derived from plants are becoming more prominent in the Americas region. Consumers want brands that are inspired from nature and provide natural products.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
Nutraceuticals segment reached a market revenue of $14,321.8 million in 2014. It is expected to reach $38, 942 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.5%. it is the largest end user industry due to the growing demand for food and medicinal products that provide health benefits along with the basic nutrition value found in the foods. The functional food and beverages segment holds the second largest share in the Plant Extracts market. It is expected to reach $2,174 million at a CAGR of 13.1% by 2023. This segment includes food and drinks whose ingredients are derived from plants in the form of liquid extract or powdered extract. Functional foods can avert an abnormal function that triggers a disease.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Increasing awareness of consumers about the benefits of naturally derived products will drive the demand for Plant Extracts Market.
- Growing health concerns due to unhealthy lifestyles which results in the increasing number of health disorders, enhance the growth of plant extracts.
- Consumers are investing a lot in natural products which are beneficial to them such as natural cosmetics, dietary supplements, and functional foods.
- Growth of end user industries will drive the demand for natural products in the coming years.
Key players of the Plant Extracts Market
Symrise AG, Martin Bauer GmbH & Co KG and CHR Hansen are the key players in the Plant Extracts Market. Symrise AG manufactures cosmetic active ingredients, functional ingredients, flavourings, fragrances and nutritional products. Martin Baur GmbH serves tea, pharmaceutical and
Beverage industries. It is spread across the globe with plants in Germany, Poland, Italy, Russia, Singapore, and US. CHR Hansen’s products are used in many applications such as cheese production, fermented milk, meat, food service, beverages, wine, fruit preparation, bakery products, snacks, and dietary supplements.
Plant Extracts Market is segmented as below
Growing interest towards self-grooming boosts the demand for Plant Extracts Market in the coming years.
- Plant Extracts By Type
- Essential Oils
- Plant Extracts By Form
- Plant Extracts By End User Industry
- Functional Food & Beverages
- Plant Extracts by Geography (covers 11+ countries)
- Plant Extracts Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- NATUREX S.A.
- INDENA S.P.A.
- MARTIN BAUER GMBH & CO. KG
- LINNEA SA
- SABINSA CORPORATION
- K. PATEL PHYTO EXTRACTIONS PVT LTD
- KANCOR INGREDIENTS LTD
- SYNTHITE INDUSTRIES LTD
- FRUTAROM INDUSTRIES INC.
- ALCHEM INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SANAT PRODUCTS LTD.
- UNICORN NATURAL PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Company 13+
What can you expect from the report?
The Plant Extracts Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Plant Extracts segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Plant Extracts Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Plant Extracts Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Plant Extracts Market (2018-2023)
- Pharmaceuticals Plant Extracts Market (2018-2023)
- Cosmeceuticals Plant Extracts Market (2018-2023)
- Functional Food & Beverages Plant Extracts Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.