According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Position Sensors Market :By Type (Linear position, Linear Encoder, LVDT, Magnetostrictive, Linear Potentiometer, Laser Position, Rotary Position & Proximity); By Specification(Contact, Non contact); By Output(Analog, Digital); By Application(Test, Material Handling, Machine Tool, Motion System, Robotics) ; By End-user(Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Packaging, Others) – Forecast (2018-2023),” the market will be driven by growing demand for measurement and inspection applications in the manufacturing industry.
Europe will Dominate the Position Sensors Market
Europe will have the largest share in the Position Sensors Market in the forecast period due to the growth of the automotive industry. The growth of the Asia Pacific market is due to growth of automotive, consumer electronics, and manufacturing industries. The adoption of new technological solutions also drives the demand for the position sensors in Asia Pacific.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Position Sensors Market Report:
The automotive industry will dominate the Position Sensors Market in the forecast period. This is due to usage of large number of position sensors for different applications in vehicles. In a vehicle, the position sensor gives information to the engine control module in the form of output signals. It detects the position of the wiper and determines the position of the power seats. These sensors ensure the safety of a vehicle.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Position Sensors Market Report
- Increasing adoption of integrated control systems in the electronic devices will drive the demand for alignment sensor.
- Growing demand for plant automation in the process industries provides opportunities for position sensors.
- Growing demand for vehicles safety supports the demand for the position sensors during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of wireless sensor technology enhances the demand for displacement sensor.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Position Sensors Market
The key players of the Position Sensors Market include Honeywell International, Renishaw, and TE connectivity. Honeywell provides sensors solutions which are quite reliable in the industry. It produces magnetic position sensors which find the direction of the external magnetic fields. Renishaw provides robust encoders which are used in industrial applications such as industrial automation, metal working, stone cutting, etc. TE Connectivity provides industrial linear and angular position sensors.
The Position Sensors Market Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
- Position Sensors Market Analysis By Type
- Linear position
- Linear Encoder
- Linear Potentiometer
- Laser Position
- Rotary Position
- Position Sensors Market Share By Specification
- Position Sensors Market Size By Output
- Position Sensors Market Forecast By Application
- Material Handling
- Machine Tool
- Motion System
- Position Sensors Market Analysis By End user
- Position Sensors Market Share By Geography (16+ countries)
- Position Sensors Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Renishaw Plc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Position Sensors Market Forecast Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Position Sensors Market Size by Product Categories
- Position Sensors Market Trends
- Position Sensors Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Position Sensors Market Shares Analysis
- Position Sensors Market Value Chain Analysis
- Position Sensors Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Position Sensors Market Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Position Sensors Market Opportunity Analysis
- Position Sensors Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Position Sensors ?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Position Sensors Market Share (2018-2023)
- Americas Position Sensors Market Size (2018-2023)
- Europe Position Sensors Market Analysis (2018-2023)
4. Asia Pacific Position Sensors Market Forecast (2018-2023)
- Row Position Sensors Market Share (2018-2023)
- Automotive Position Sensors Market Size (2018-2023)
- Aerospace Position Sensors Market Share (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.