According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Precipitated Silica Market Report : By End-Use Industry (Automobiles, Personal Care, Electronics, Food, Adhesives & Sealants, Agriculture and Others); By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by increased urbanization, higher disposable income, and rapid infrastructural development in developing countries.
Asia Pacific to dominate the Precipitated Silica Market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific will dominate the Precipitated Silica Market in the coming years. It is expected to reach a revenue of $1,432.74 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.88%. Asia Pacific has a favorable economic outlook due to the large economic developments in China and other developing countries. Increasing population and rapid industrialization are the reasons for this growth. Higher disposable income in growing nations contribute to growing levels of hygiene. This has benefited the sale of personal care products in the developing regions, where cream and paste based products are used commercially. The consumption of precipitated silica in China is high due to the increasing demand for personal care products in the region.
Selected Analysis done in the Precipitated Silica Market Report:
Value chain analysis is a useful tool to analyze the activities that include design, production, marketing and distribution of a particular product. The market for precipitated silica is big, complex, and a key part of the manufacturing industry. In addition, it’s a changing business and one that adds significantly more than chemical packages and components to the value chain. It is also a business that is well positioned to add even greater value in the future. The major steps involved in contributing to the total value chain of the precipitated silica market are described below:
- The value chain of precipitated silica mentioned in the slide above , analyzes the major steps involved in manufacturing the raw materials- sodium carbonate and sulphuric acid in this case, and then adding requisite additives in order to produce precipitated silica. The value chain starts with the procurement of these raw materials, and many other processes are followed further, eventually transforming them into precipitated silica. Most of the precipitated silica manufacturers initiate their integration into the value chain from purchasing raw materials.
- All the manufacturers in the market place have their own in-house facilities used to convert raw materials into end products. This forms the main reason why many of the manufacturers in the market place have their own units of production for Precipitated Silica.
- Value chain for precipitated silica has been established as an interdependent and complex network, comprising of raw material providers, environmental agencies, distributors, end users and material science research institutes.
The automobiles sector in 2016 earned a revenue of $648.4 million. It is expected to generate a revenue of $955.28 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.76%. In the automobile industry, precipitated silica is used to manufacture green tires. The rolling resistance of tires causes 20% of fuel consumption and it becomes necessary to reduce it. Precipitated silica can reduce the rolling resistance and improve traction on wet surfaces. It can improve the tear resistance of truck and heavy equipment tires and even enhance the adhesion of between metallic reinforcement and the rubber of radial tires. Industrial rubber which is in the conveyor and transmission belts is manufactured using precipitated silica. Apart from use in green tires, precipitated silica is also used in battery separator segments.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the Precipitated Silica Market Report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Precipitated Silica Market Growth Factors
- With the growth of automobile industry, the demand for good quality tires is in huge demand. Tires which have precipitated Silica, are more durable with less resistance on the ground. This factor can improve the vehicle’s fuel economy and can reduce global warming by lowering the amount of gas expelled.
- Growing demand in the construction industry will enhance the growth of paints and coatings. Precipitated Silica agents which are mixed with paint can improve its viscosity and can enhance scratch resistance.
- Growing demand of the construction industry enhances the growth of paints and coatings. The viscosity of paints and their scratch resistance can be improved by mixing precipitated silica agents in them.
- Precipitated Silica plays an important role in the food industry. It prevents caking problems in the food products. It can also improve storage stability, minimize dust generation, and has a good adsorbent quality.
Key players of the Precipitated Silica Market
Evonik industries, PPG industries, Solvay, and Huber are the leading players in the Precipitated Silica Market. Evonik industries has produced SIPERNAT which is a fine loose powder available in granular form for specific applications. It has also produced AEROSIL which is used in the cosmetics industry. PPG Industries manufactures FLO-GARD which is used by food and animal feed manufacturers. Solvay produces Tixosil, which is used for oral care, animal nutrition, and food applications. Huber deals with the field of water, waste water, and sludge treatment.
Precipitated Silica Market is segmented as below
Growth of application industries such as household, food & beverage drive the demand for Precipitated Silica Market.
- Precipitated Silica Market Analysis By Application
- Personal Care
- Adhesives, Sealants & Coatings
- Precipitated Silica Market Forecast by Geography (covers 17+ countries)
- Precipitated Silica Market Entropy
- Companies Citied / Interviewed
- PPG INDUSTRIES, INC.
- TOSOH SILICA CORPORATION
- W. R. GRACE & CO.
- EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
- SOLVAY SA
- MADHU SILICA PVT. LTD.
- ORIENTAL SILICAS CORPORATION
- PQ CORPORATION
- ANTEN CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- IQE GROUP
What can you expect from the Precipitated Silica Market Report?
The Precipitated Silica Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Precipitated Silica segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Precipitated Silica Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- Europe Precipitated Silica Market Share (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Precipitated Silica Market Growth (2018-2023)
- Automobiles Precipitated Silica Market Growth (2018-2023)
- Electronics Precipitated Silica Market Share (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.