According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market : By Type (Screening & Diagnosis Tests); Technology (Tandem Mass Spectroscopy, Electrophoresis, Enzyme And Immuno Assays, DNA Based Assays); Instrument (Hearing Screen, Reagents And Assay Kits, Ultrasonography) – Forecast (2018 – 2023)”, the prenatal testing market and newborn screening market isestimated to reach $13.176 Billion and 2.014 Billion at a CAGR of 19.32% and 15.26% respectively by 2023.
Americas continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023
Americas dominates the overall revenue in prenatal and newborn care, followed by the European region. Asia-Pacific is poised to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the support provided by foreign countries for enhancing screening services.
Americas is the leading market for Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening market and is forecasted to have high growth in the recent years due to the increase in the adoption of prenatal testing and newborn screening by major companies. The Investments in R&D by the governments and major players in this region are projected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. Demand from the North America is driving prenatal testing and newborn screening markets. In this region, prenatal testing are not only propelling the growth, it is also leading to the use of more developed technologies in the testing process. The market has achieved huge growth mainly due to the benefits offered by newborn screening programs, legislations and mandates, technological advancements, government support, expanding panel of newborn diseases, and conferences and symposiums related to the use of new technologies. The growth of the market in this region is reinforced by the increasing demand of the patients for safe tests techniques for genetic disorders or any abnormality in the patient. U.S. is one of the leading countries in the Americas that has hastened the growth of the market.
Rising importance of healthcare in women and newborn-growing nations such as India, Brazil, and China are expected to drive the demand for prenatal and newborn testing among the hospitals in the Asia Pacific and South American region during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing region, due to the push from the regional hospitals for screening and testing and the availability of doctors at a cheaper cost. Prenatal testing and newborn screening is widely adopted in many parts of the world as it focuses toward providing effective diagnosis to various genetic disorders and chromosomal abnormalities. It also involves early screening, diagnosis and management of selected genetical diseases.
Selected Type of Value Chain Analysis done in the full Report:
- The value chain analysis deals with the comprehensive evaluation of each activity involved in the processing of any product/service and finally delivering it to the end-users. Each stage across the value chain of a product or service is associated with creating some sort of monetary value. The value chain analysis can offer the company to examine every activity across the value chain and identify the steps where elimination or modification is essential.
- The value chain of the prenatal testing and newborn screening involves various stages such as research and development, regulatory bodies, distributors and end users.
- Initially, the sample is prepared by the manufacturer based on R&D and undergoes various phases of examination by regulatory bodies. It gets approved once it passes all the phases of the regulatory bodies. These approved prenatal testing and newborn screening are produced in bulk and are distributed directly or indirectly to the end users.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The newborn screening market is expected to have tremendous growth due to increase in the incidence of neonatal diseases, rapid innovations in medical field, and government initiatives in spending for research and development.
- With the emergence of advanced technologies such as next generation sequencing, high throughput screening, and cell free fetal DNA, there has been a steady growth in the overall demand of the newly developed prenatal diagnosis and newborn screening tests.
- Rising government initiatives in creating awareness regarding neonatal hereditary diseases has increased the demand for prenatal testing and newborn screening in the global market.
- Newborn genetic testing to identify genetic disorders is a major public health success, saving lives and preventing disability in thousands of infants each year and thus, registering great demand and growth for the market.
- Growing importance of safe testing procedures across the region, advanced technology, and low cost are the major factors that have led to the growth of the Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market.
- The Investments in R&D by the governments and major players are projected to boost the Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market growth during the forecast period.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key Players of the Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd and Abbott are the dominant players in the Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening Market, followed by Beckman Coulter Inc among others
|BIOGENETIC SERVICES, INC.||BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC.||GENETRACK BIOLABS INC.|
|GENQUEST, LLC||ILLUMINA, INC.||JOHNSON & JOHNSON SERVICES, INC|
|LIFECODEXX AG||MASIMO CORPORATION||PERKINELMER, INC.|
|Company 10||Company 11||Company 12|
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market Report is Segmented as indicated below.
- Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market By Type:
- Screening Tests
- Diagnosis Tests
- Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market By Diagonising Technique:
- Non Invasive
1. Ultrasonography (USG)
1.2. Preimplementation Genetic Diagnosis
1.3. Fatel Cells in Maternal Circulation
1.4. Foetus-Free Fetal Dna
2.3. Fetal Blood Sampling
2.4. Embryoscopy &Fetoscopy
- Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market By Screening Options:
- 1 First Trimester
1. Nuclear Translucency (Nt)
1.2. Serum Screening
- 2 Second Trimester
1. Triple Screen
2.2. Quadraple Screen
2.3. Genetic Ssonogram
2.4. Extended Sonogram
- 3 Sequential Screening
- 4 Ultrasonography
- Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market By Bytechnology:
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Enzymes And Immuno Assays
- Dna Based Assays
- Pulse Oximetry Technology
- Hearing Screen Technology
- Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market By Instruments :
- Hearing Screen Instruments
- Reagent And Assay Kits
- Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market By Geography ( Covers 14+ Countries )
- Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening (2018-2023)
- Invasive Tests Market for Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening (2018-2023)
- Non Invasive Tests Market for Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.