According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “ Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: By Type (Free PSA Test, Complex PSA Test, Reverse PCR Test); By Geography (North America, Europe, APAC) – Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is expected to reach a revenue of $2888.96 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.14% during the forecast period. Increasing number of reimbursement policies drive the demand for the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Market during the forecast period.
Europe dominates the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market in the forecast period
Europe has a larger share of the Prostate Specific Antigen(PSA) Market. It is expected to reach $1238.8 Million by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.37% in the coming years. The growing competition among the service providers is propelling the growth of the market in the region. The growth of PSA testing procedures in North America is attributed to the focus on healthcare. US is the most developed country in the world and has well established healthcare facilities. PSA screening is advantageous to men in the region, especially selected patients.
In Mexico, prostate specific antigen testing has been implemented in many of its clinic and laboratories. More number of men suffer from prostate cancer in this region. Hence, the need for new diagnostic tools and testing methods has spurred the growth of the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market during the forecast period.
Selective type of Regulatory Analysis done in the full report
Free Prostate Specific Antigen Test, also known as FPSA is a major PSA blood test. It uses a blood sample of a man to carry out the test. FPSA is described as the amount of PSA in blood that circulates freely. The test only measures the FPSA which is not bounded to the proteins in the blood. It can predict the risk of prostate cancer in men.
There are some advantages of FPSA since it reduces the risk of infection. The increasing number of free PSA tests in hospitals and clinics has resulted in the reduction in the use of the number of biopsies. This has a positive impact on the growth of the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market.
Other types of PSA testing methods include Complex Prostate Specific Antigen and Prostate Specific Antigen Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction test. Complex Prostate Specific Antigen test is carried out to detect prostatic hyperplasia over the total PSA test.
Excerpts on market growth factors
- Prostate specific antigen test can detect a fast growing cancer at an early stage. This stops the cancer from spreading. Regular PSA tests can be helpful for men. This factor drives the growth of the market.
- Improvements in the PSA tests by scientists and regulatory agencies can help the doctors to differentiate between slow growing cancers and potentially lethal cancers. Rising cases of Prostate cancer also drive the demand for PSA Testing.
- The mortality rate has reduced to 23.8 from 23.6. This indicates that the PSA test is very effective in determining prostate cancer.
- Screening approaches in the US and Europe have reduce the mortality rate of prostate cancer in a faster way.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market
Quest Diagnostics Inc., Neo Genomics Laboratories Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc., Abbott Laboratories are analyzed to be the key players of the prostate specific antigen testing market. Quest Diagnostics provides services in sectors such as diagnostic testing, clinical trials testing, Healthcare IT, and wellness & risk management. Neo Genomics Laboratories provides services in diagnostics and pharma segments. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings has made a partnership with Capital Health for implementing new services.
|SIEMENS HEALTHCARE GmbH
|F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE AG|
More than 15 companies are profiled in this report
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market is segmented as below
Growing public awareness about the benefits of prostate cancer screening in imaging process bolsters the growth of the market.
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market by type
- Free Prostate Specific Antigen Test
- Complex Prostate Specific Antigen Test
- Prostate Specific Antigen Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction Test
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market by strategic analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Opportunities Analysis
- Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market by geography (2+ countries)
- Company Profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- North America Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team; we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.