According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Quantum Cryptography Market: By Protocol Deployment (TSL/SSL, BB84); By Algorithm (Symmetric key, Asymmetric key); By Application (Aerospace, Defense, Homeland, Government, Banking & Financial Services, Others) & By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the rising demand for cyber security that can protects from cyber crime and other software related threats.
APAC held the largest market share in the Quantum Cryptography Market
Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share and growth in the Quantum Cryptography Market and is anticipated to reach $393.70 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 40.6%. Advancements in secure communication technology with the help of research laboratories has benchmarked the growth of quantum encryption in this region. Also existence and evolution of huge number of industrial players such as NEC corporation and Toshiba corporation in Japan is driving the growth of Quantum Cryptography Market. The key applications in this region including simulation, optimization, and sampling.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the Quantum Cryptography Market report
- The Value Chain for Quantum Cryptography solutions is similar to any other Modern Cryptography solutions. Research & Development forms the initial aspect for creation of any cryptography solution. All the possibilities are evaluated on the basis of market requirements and continuously put under iterations under different kind of stimulating threats.
- This is followed by Standardization & Regulation involving self-testing independent of any direct internal device control. Such standards development is an essential aspect of market sustainability. Post this, product management deals with the marketing and planning activities of solutions.
- The final step in the value chain concludes with Operations & Services where the solution is integrated with customer systems. A continuous support& training services remain an indispensable aspect in this step
Talk to one of our sales representative about the Quantum Cryptography Market report in the below link:
Excerpts on Quantum Cryptography Market Growth Factors
- Growing demand for integrated security solutions from electronics and automotive OEMs in Europe, is acting as a catalyst for the adoption of the quantum cryptographic market in European region
- Banking & Large Enterprise segment for Quantum Cryptography Market is projected to reach $227.95m by 2023 growing at highest CAGR 39.5% during forecast period.
- Owing to increasing number of online transaction and online banking, there is a need of highly secured encryption/decryption. This factor in turn has increased the growth of the market with respect to banking and large enterprise application
- Quantum Cryptography market with respect to satellite Communication application is projected to remain the fastest growing application during the forecast period
- Telecommunication segment for quantum cryptography market was $12.54m in 2015 and is projected to reach $210.27m by 2023 growing at highest CAGR 40.3% during the forecast period. Owing to information security, confidentiality and authentication of critical data, the market is projected to grow during the forecast period
To access / purchase the Quantum Cryptography Market report browse the link below
Key players of Quantum Cryptography Market:
- The key players of the industry including ID Quantiques SA, Anhui Qasky Science and Technology Limited, Magiq Technologies, SeQureNet, and Quintessence Labs
- All the major companies of quantum cryptography market are private companies. With several funding and research activities, these companies will likely to gain position in quantum cryptography market space.
- Companies in the Quantum Cryptography Market mainly focused on Collaboration as the key strategy that accounted for 28% of the total developments. The key players in quantum cryptography market also witnessed large number of product launches in this time period. Moreover, main focus of the companies was centered towards developing the technologies to offer differentiated and more efficient products.
Quantum Cryptography Market Report is segmented as indicated below
- Quantum Cryptography market Analysis By Protocol Development:
- TSL/SSL Protocol
- BB84 Protocol
- Quantum Cryptography market Growth By Algorithm Type
- Symmetric Key
- Asymmetric Key
- Quantum Cryptography market Share By Component
- 1 Hardware
- 1 Server
- 2 Others
- 2 Services
- 1 Consulting Services
- 2 Deployment and Integration Services
- 3 Support and Maintenance Services
- Quantum Cryptography market Growth by Application
- Quantum Cryptography market Share By Vertical
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Enterprises
- 1 Large Enterprises
- 2 Small & Medium Enterprises
- 3 Aerospace
- 4 Defense
- 5 Medical
- 6 Government
- 7 Energy & Power
- 8 IT and Telecommunication
- 9 Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- 10 Others
- Quantum Cryptography market Analysis By Geography (Covers 9+ Countries)
- Quantum Cryptography market By Entropy
- BT Correspondence Center
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Qinetiq Group PLC
- Nokia Corporation
- HP Laboratories
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the Quantum Cryptography market report?
The Quantum Cryptography market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Quantum Cryptography market Size by Product Categories
- Quantum Cryptography market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Quantum Cryptography market Shares Analysis
- Quantum Cryptography market Value Chain Analysis
- Quantum Cryptography market Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Quantum Cryptography market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Quantum Cryptography Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- TSL/SSL Protocol Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- BB84 Protocol Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Symmetric Key Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Asymmetric Key Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Hardware Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Services Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Simulation Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Optimization Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Sampling Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Enterprises Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Aerospace Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Defense Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Medical Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Government Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Energy & Power Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- IT and Telecommunication Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Market for Quantum Cryptography (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.