According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Static VAR Compensator Market: By Type (Thyristor-Based SVC, & Magnetically Controlled Reactor-Based SVC) By End-Use Industry (Electric Utility, Renewable, Railway, Industrial, Oil & Gas, & Others), By Component & Geography-Forecast (2018-2023)“, the market is intended to grow at CAGR of 4.23% with a revenue of $900.41 million during the forecast period between 2018-2023.
Static VAR Compensator (SVC) has extensively gained a major market value. This is a result of its efficiency in supplying dynamic reactive power with fast response time and low-cost maintenance scheme. Government’s new strict rules for electricity utilization has made the manufacturers to focus more on electric utility spending and development of advanced frequency converter technologies for renewable resourcesthat is estimated to create an surge in themarket and present new opportunities.
Asia-Pacific and Europe continues its dominance in market share and growth during 2018-2023.
Asia-Pacific and Europe arethe dominating continentsfor theemergence of new technologies.Asia-Pacific obtained the largest market and is projected to grow from $372.32 Million to $480.38 Million billion by 2023 driven by the growth in the Chinese and Indian markets. China and Japan are the frontrunners for the Static VAR Compensator market. Germany, Russia and the U.K are the key countries in the European region. U.S. is also a major market for Static VAR Compensator in North America, and is followed by Canada and Mexico. The Asia-Pacific region, especially China, has been the pioneer in innovation, manufacturing and export of a wide variety of static compensators, thereby becomingone of the world’s largest net exporters.
Selected Application Analysis done in the full Report:
Growing demand for electricity across variousindustries has increased the number of distribution station and transmission line. Therefore, to acquire balance and stable systems, static VAR compensator market is projected to grow during the forecast period. Amongst all the applications,renewable energy is found to gain the highest growth at a CAGR of 8.2% in the year of 2023. Small wind power plant at distant locations, are not capable to provideenough reactive power. Therefore, installation of SVC systems can prevent the harmful impact caused by faults in the power grid.Planned wind power stations projects in various areas is spurring the demand for high voltage transformer systems, to be installed in the wind energy plant. The global static VAR compensator market is estimated to reach its maturity stage and since the SVC systems possess a long service life, the number of product launches is few.
Excerpts Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Remodeling of Static VAR Compensator (SVC), to decline disturbance caused by changes in reactive power factor meterand voltage fluctuation in the normal operation of transmission lines and industry distribution system.
- Increasing need of these devices across the globe in the renewable energy industries, railways and some other manufacturing industries including steel industries is estimated to increasethe market growth over the forecast period.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players within the Static VAR Compensator Market:
List of prominent players in the marketplace are as followed; ABB Ltd., General Electric, are name among a few others. These players in this market account for over 85% of the market due to significant maturity of the market and consolidation in recent years.
Companies citied and interviewed:
|Rongxin Power Electronic Co., Ltd.||Key Strategy|
|Siemens AG||American Superconductor Corp.|
|Mitsubishi Electric Corporation||Nr Electric Co., Ltd.|
|Eaton Corporation Plc||American Electric Power|
|Company 11||Company 12|
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Static VAR Compensator MarketReport is segmented as indicated below.
- Static VAR Compensator Market By Type
- Thyristor-Based SVC
- Magnetically Controlled Reactor (MCR)-Based SVC
- Static VAR Compensator Market By Component
- Power Electronics Devices
- Harmonic Filter
- Capacitor Bank
- Gis Switchgear
- Phase-Shifting Transformer (PST)
- Surge Arrester
- Control Protection System
- Static VAR Compensator Market By End User
- Electric Utility
- Oil & Gas
- Static VAR Compensator Market By Geography ( Covers 15+ Countries )
- Static VAR Compensator MarketEntropy
- Company Profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Static VAR Compensator Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Static VAR Compensator Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Static VAR Compensator Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Static VAR Compensator Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Static VAR Compensator Market (2018-2023)
- Middle East and African Static VAR Compensator Market (2018-2023)
- TypeStatic VAR Compensator Market (2018-2023)
- Component Static VAR Compensator Market (2018-2023)
- End-User Static VAR Compensator Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team; we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.