According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Steel Framing Market By Construction Type (Structural Buildings, Light Steel Frame and Others; By Application (Residential, Commercial and Others); By Geography (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growth of residential, non-residential, and new infrastructure projects.
Asia Pacific to dominate the Steel Framing Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Steel Framing Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $ 83.75 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.63%. The large economic developments in China and other developing countries drive the growth of the Asia Pacific market. The region has many oil importers and supply chain participants, and is expected to benefit from low oil prices. The strong labour market conditions are also responsible for the growth of the region. In India, the growth of the steel frame homes is due to the rising infrastructure development and growing interest of automotive and steel utilization. Cold rolled steel is used to make steel frames. Growth in steel consumption, FDI, and government policies are also responsible for the growth of steel framing in India.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The commercial segment has the largest share in the Steel Framing Market. In 2017, this segment had a share of $79.67 million. It is expected to reach $158.52 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of $4.90%. Expanding population, rapid growth in purchasing power in growing economies will drive the demand for energy, which in turn spurs the growth of construction activities. Commercial buildings are changing continuously to meet the needs of the users. North America is the major region for commercial construction due to the increase in the number of commercial buildings in the past two decades.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing investments in the construction industry enhances the demand for steel frame construction during the forecast period.
- Growing regulations across the globe increases the demand for green buildings, which in turn drives the demand for the steel stud framing.
- Low construction costs are an advantage for the Steel Framing Market.
Key Players of the Steel Framing Market
ArcelorMittal and China Baowu group dominate the Steel Framing Market. ArcelorMittaal has its headquarters in Luxembourg and is the largest steel producer in the world. The company deals with research and development, mining, and steel. China Baowu group, also called as Baowu Steel, is the fifth largest producer of steel in the world and has its headquarters in Shanghai China. It manufactures Carbon steel products, bars, heavy plates, and cold rolled steel sheets.
Steel Framing Market is segmented as below
The Steel Framing Market is driven by low construction costs during the forecast period.
- Steel Framing Market By Construction
- Light Steel Frame (Cold Formed Steel Construction)
- Structural Steel Buildings
- Others (Metal Buildings)
- Steel Framing Market By Application
- Others (Agricultural buildings, Ware Houses, and so on)
- Steel Framing Market by Geography (covers 19+ countries)
- Steel Framing Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- SAINT-GOBAIN S.A.
- BLUESCOPE STEEL LIMITED
- CLARKWESTERN DIETRICH BUILDING SYSTEMS LLC
- ZAMIL STEEL PRE-ENGINEERED BUILDINGS CO. LTD.
- JAIMES INDUSTRIES INC.
- VOESTALPINE METSEC PLC
- LIGHTRUS PTE LTD.
- STEEL FRAME SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Steel Framing Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Steel Framing segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- North America Steel Framing Market(2018-2023)
- Europe Steel Framing Market(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Steel Framing Market(2018-2023)
- RoW Steel Framing Market(2018-2023)
- Residential Steel Framing Market(2018-2023)
- Commercial Steel Framing Market(2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.