Still Drinks Market size is estimated to reach $4.67 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.31% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Still drinks refer to drinks that include ready-to-drink fruit or non-fruit that typically contains juice content of lower than 25%, without carbonation. Still drinks also include bottled refreshing beverage available in different flavoured waters and functional beverages enriched with vital vitamins and minerals. The range of flavours available in the market is very extensive with flavours like Lemon, apple, orange, mango, and peach. There has been a strong shift in the consumer beverage demand towards non-carbonated alternatives, creating new opportunities for drinks manufacturers.
- Geographically, North America’s Still Drinks market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and it is poised to dominate during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the high demand and consumptions of drinks.
- Still Drinks based on flavor has orange segment leading the market share in 2019.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Still Drinks Market report.
- Concerns regarding the presence of substitute products act as challenge to hamper the growth for the forecast period 2020-2025.
By Flavor – Segment Analysis
The global Still Drinks Market based on Flavor has Mango, orange, mint, chocolate, lemon and others. The orange segment registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period (2020-2025). The segment is set to emerge owing to characteristics like high acceptability and richness in taste and familiarity with the actual fruit that makes the orange flavor most preferred ones among the consumers.
By Distribution Channel – Segment Analysis
The Distribution Channel segment of Still Drinks Market has offline and online segment. The offline segments registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period (2020-2025). Merchandising and ease of availability in supermarkets and other retail stores along with offers like bulk discounts are the reasons, which helped the offline segment to register highest growth in 2019. Online segment is set to increase with highest CAGR of 8.57% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This shift is owing to the change in buying behavior of consumers and the door-to-door delivery of online retailers by serving even in remote parts of the cities.
By Geography – Segment Analysis
The global Still Drinks Market by geography had the dominant share in North America with 43.2% in terms of revenue in 2019. Based on Geography, Still Drinks Market. North America holds largest market share in different still drinks like RTD tea and coffee, juices, bottled water and energy drinks. This increase in consumption of non-alcoholic beverages is owing to the increase in health consciousness. The market in Asia-Pacific is set to increase, owing to the increase in consumer acceptability and preference over ready to drink products, and owing to the increase in disposable income of the consumers in this region.
Drivers – Still Drinks Market
- Rise in Disposable Incomes
The demand for Still Drinks is driving forward owing to the increase in the income levels of consumers mostly in emerging regions, such as China, India and other countries. Besides, the availability of different flavors are acting as drivers for supporting the growth of the Still Drinks market.
Challenges – Still Drinks Market
- High presence of Substitute Products
With an increase in consumption of beverages, different brands and variants have penetrated into the market offering varied products. Owing to the presence of different products and substitutes, it has become a challenge for the growth of market for the forecast period 2020-2025.
Still Drinks Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Still Drinks Market. Key companies of this market are Danone, Nestle, PepsiCo, The Coca-Cola Company, Argo Tea, Arizona Beverages, ALL SPORT, BA SPORTS NUTRITION, Bisleri International, Campbell’s, Del Monte, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, F&N Foods, Genesis Today, Lucozade Ribena, Nongfu Spring, POM Wonderful.
- In Feb 2020, Loverboy launched sparkling hard tea, the ready-to-drink craft beverage comes in three varieties: White Tea Peach, Hibiscus Pom and Lemon Iced Tea.
- In Jan 3, 2019. The Coca-Cola Company announced that it has completed the acquisition of Costa Limited from Whitbread PLC. This deal likely to increase the ready to made drink variants in Coca-Cola Company.