According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Temperature Sensors Market”By Type (Temperature Sensor ICs, Thermistor, Thermocouple, RTD and Non- Contact Sensor), By Metal (Platinum, Nickel, Copper, Tungsten and Silicon), By Alloy (Type K, Type J, Type M, Type C, etc.), By End User (Aerospace & Defense,Automotive, Petrochemical, Metal Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, etc.)and By Geography – Trends and Forecast (2018-2023), the market is driven the growing demand for consumer electronics deploying microprocessors and technological advancements in petrochemical industry.
Asia Pacific dominates the Temperature Sensors Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Temperature Sensors Market in the coming years. It is expected to reach $4,392.64 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 12.40%. The growth of this region is due to growing segments of automotive and consumer electronics. China holds the maximum share in the market followed by India, Japan, South Korea, and others. North America is the second largest region in the Temperature Sensors Market followed by Europe, Row, and South America. The growth of the South America temperature sensors market is due to the increasing safety and healthcare issues.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The Consumer Electronics segment dominates the Temperature Sensors Market during the forecast period. In 2017, this segment reached a $1,619.81 million. By 2023 it is expected to reach $4,148.69 million at a CAGR of 16.97%. The growth of this segment can be attributed to growing demand for smartphones, tablets, and other electronic products that make use of the temperature sensor. The food and beverage segment is the second largest segment in the market. It is expected to grow at $1,537.48 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 14.86%.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Temperature Sensors Market Growth Factors
Technological developments in the petrochemical industry drive the demand for the thermistor in the coming years.
Growing demand for automotive sensors will enhance the demand for the rtd sensor during the forecast period.
Growing demand for medical sensors due to rise in the number of diseases boosts the growth of the thermistor sensor.
Electronic devices such as smartphones, cameras, and media players make use of microprocessors. This factor drives the market, since the devices have temperature sensing ICs.
Key players of the Temperature Sensors Market
The key players of the Temperature Sensors Market include Texas Instruments, Analog Devices, Maxim Integrated Products, Honeywell International and STMicroelectronics. Texas Instruments manufactures IR Thermopile Temperature sensors and local temperature sensors. Analog Devices produces different products such as data converters, amplifiers and linear products, radio frequency (RF) ICs, power management products, sensors based on microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology. Maxim Integrated Products headquartered in San Jose California US manufactures mixed-signal, high-frequency and analog integrated circuits. Honeywell Internationals Solutions provides many temperature sensor solutions to the industries through Honeywell Sensing & Control segment. STMicroelectroncis is the largest semiconductor company in Geneva which produces transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits.
Temperature Sensors Market is segmented as below
Technological advancements in petrochemical industry drive the demand for Temperature Sensors Market.
A. Temperature Sensors Market Analysis By Product Type
1. Temperature Sensor Ic
2. Resistive Temperature Detector (Rtd)
5. Non-Contact Sensors
B. Temperature Sensors Market By RTD Type
1. Secondary Sprts
2. Industrial Prts
C. Temperature Sensors Market Report By Metals Used
D. Temperature Sensors Market Trends By End User Industries
3. Metal Manufacturing
4. Aerospace And Defense
5. Automation And Instrumentation
6. Consumer Electronics
7. Power Industry
8. Food And Beverage
9. Life Sciences
10. Research And Exploration
E. Temperature Sensors Market Forecast By Geography (covers 10+ countries)
F. Temperature Sensors Market Entropy
G. Companies Citied / Interviewed
1.ANALOG DEVICES INC
2. OMEGA ENGINEERING INC
3. WATLOW ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURING COMPANY
4. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC
5. INSTRUMENTATION DYNATHERM INC
6. MAXIM INTEGRATED PRODUCTS INC
7. MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY LTD
8. STMICROELECTRONICS N.V
9. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INCORPORATED
10. APPLIED SENSOR TECHNOLOGIES
11. SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING N.V
12. MITSUMI ELECTRIC CO. LTD
13. C-TEMP INTERNATIONAL
14. HEIMANN SENSOR GMBH
15. TEMPSENS INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD
16. INNOVATIVE SENSOR TECHNOLOGY IST AG
17. MEASUREMENT SPECIALITIES
18. ZENTRUM MICROELEKTRONIK DRESDEN AG
19. THERMOMETRICS CORPORATION
20. MELEXIS MICROELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
What can you expect from the report?
The Temperature Sensors Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1.Temperature Sensors Market Size by Product Categories 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2.Temperature Sensors Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14.Temperature Sensors Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20.Temperature Sensors Market Revenue
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Temperature Sensors segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Temperature Sensors Market Analysis (2018-2023)
2. North America Temperature Sensors Market Forecast (2018-2023)
3. South America Temperature Sensors Market Trends (2018-2023)
4. Europe Temperature Sensors Market share (2018-2023)
5. Asia Pacific Temperature Sensors Market Size (2018-2023)
6. RoW Temperature Sensors Market Analysis (2018-2023)
7. Automotive Temperature Sensors Market Forecast (2018-2023)
8. Petrochemical Temperature Sensors Market Analysis (2018-2023)
9. Metal manufacturing Temperature Sensors Market Forecast (2018-2023)
10. Consumer Electronics Temperature Sensors Market Trends (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.