According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Thermal Interface Materials Market: By Type (Greases & adhesives, Tapes & Films, Gap Fillers, Metal-Based TIMs, Phase Change Materials, and others); By Application (Industrial and Energy, Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, Automotive and power electronics, Computers, Telecom, Aerospace and defense electronics and others Medical Devices, Others) & By Geography Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the ongoing trend for product miniaturization, coupled with higher powered electronic devices.
APAC held the largest market share and growth rate in the Thermal Interface Materials Market
Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share and growth in the Thermal Interface Materials Market, and is anticipated to reach $1.3 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 8%. The factor that led to this growth is the rapid industrialization and humongous amount of manufacturing in this region. The key applications in this region include Medical Devices, Telecommunications, and Computers among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- Value chain analysis is a useful tool to analyze the activities that include design, production, marketing and distribution of a particular product. TIM’s market is complex, and a key part of the electronics industry. In addition, it’s a changing business and one that adds significantly more than electronics packages and components to the value chain. It is also a business, which is well positioned to add even greater value in the future. The major steps involved in contributing to the total value chain of TIM market are described below:
- The Value chain of TIM analyzes the major steps involved in manufacturing raw materials, thermally conductive materials in this case, and then adding these materials to electronic devices in order to produce thermally conductive electronic devices. Increasing raw material prices have been a concern of the industry for the past few years. Therefore, several companies have had to emphasize on the supply chain issues concerning raw material prices and manage their formulation or performance criteria carefully.
- Most of the manufacturers in the market have their own in-house facilities used to convert raw materials into end products. This forms the main reason why many of the manufacturers in the market place have their own units for production of TIMs.
- Value chain for TIMs has been established as an interdependent and complex network, comprising of raw material providers, environmental agencies, distributors, end users and electronic device manufacturers.
- Growing demand from computers and automotive electronics segment has triggered the need for extended role of OEMs in the supply networks. Defining and implementing the R&D pipeline according to the market trends and future applications, along with establishing value chain frameworks accordingly, has made the industry more agile.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing innovation in technology such as use of carbon nanotubes as TIM is a vital factor for the growth of this market.
- Greater efficiency in green energy development is yet another factor fueling the growth of TIM.
- New mild hybrid vehicles are forecasted to acquire EV modes of operation within next five years which will escalate the use of TIM.
- Many driving factors such as rapid industrialization in emerging markets such as China, India, Russia, and South Korea due to increasing population, lower energy consumption, coupled with up-gradation to new technology in key sectors like electronics, energy, automotive and more has attributed to the growth in thermal interface materials market.
- The increasing internet penetration rate demands a higher bandwidth for offering uninterrupted service to the users. This is driving the growth in TIM market. TIM is an essential component of the electronics as well as telecommunication industry.
- Demand for smart electronic devices continues to rise as connectivity has become the most prominent aspect in everything, right from vehicles to microwaves. This escalating electronics demand is all set to drive the TIM market owing to its extensive use in the industry.
- In recent past, smartphone revolution has triggered huge growth in the TIMs market owing to its importance in the smartphone application for thermal management purposes
- The market for TIM in telecommunications is set to see an upsurge due to the growing advancements in the concerned industry. The market revenue is poised to reach $436.16 million till 2021, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of Thermal Interface Material Market:
- Parker Hannifin Corporation, Henkel, Honeywell International Inc. 3M, DoW Corning, are the key players in Thermal Interface Material Market.
- Henkel company have developed some unique and user- friendly products to address thermal transfer priorities of electronic products.
- Henkel is the leading supplier in the Thermal Interface Materials Market contributing to nearly 28% of the overall revenue. This is followed by Parker Hannifin Corporation holding 10% share. Henkel, through its broad range of products, constant product launches and innovation have been successful in catering to a variety of customers and consequently maintaining their hold over the market.
- Henkel has been successful in catering to Electronics and manufacturing needs, but their stronghold in the IT and telecom sector is the primary reason as to which they are amongst the leading suppliers. Monitoring their future business involvements, IndustryARC analysts expect Henkel to maintain its position in the market.
Thermal Interface Material Market Report is segmented as indicated below
- Thermal Interface Material Market By Type:
- Thermal Greases
- Gap Fillers
- Adhesives & Tapes
- Metal-Based TIM
- Phase Change Materials
- Thermal Interface Market By Application
- Computers (IT/Enterprise)
- Medical Devices
- Automotive & Power Electronics
- Thermal Interface Materials Market By Geography (Covers 15 + Countries)
- Thermal Interface Materials Market By Entropy
- KGS Kitagawa Industries Co. Ltd
- Adura LED Solutions
- ShenzenAochaun Technology Co. Ltd
- Inkron Limited
- European Thermodynamics Ltd
- Epoxyset, Inc;
- Junpus International
- Wakefiled – Vette, Inc;
- Stockwell Elastomers Inc;
- Kenner Material & System Co; Ltd
- Titan Technology Limited
- I.M. Technology Co. Ltd
- Avantor Performance Materials, LLC
- Fujipoly America Corporation
- T-Global Technology
- Kingley Rubber Industrial Co. Ltd
- Fralock Innovative Materials Manufacturing & Automation
- DK Thermal
- AOS Thermal Compounds
- AI Technology
- Fabri-Tech Components Inc;
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc;
- Nordson Corporation
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Graftech International
- Compagnie De Saint Gobain SA
- Denka Company
- Laird PLC
- Dymax Corporation
- Indium Corporation
- Shin-ETSU Chemical Co. ltd
What can you expect from the report?
The Thermal Interface Materials Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Thermal Interface Materials Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- RoWMarket for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Thermal Greases Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Gap Fillers Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Adhesives & Tapes Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Metal-Based TIM Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Phase Change Materials Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Computers (IT/Enterprise) Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Telecommunication Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Medical Devices Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Automotive & Power Electronics Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
- Industrial Market for Thermal Interface Materials (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.