According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market: By Type (Acellular, Cellular Allogeneic, Cellular Autologous, Others); By Application (Burn Injury,Diabetic/Vascular Ulcer and Others) & By Region-Forecast 2018-2023 ”, the market is driven by rapidly growing urbanization during the forecast period.
North America to dominate the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market
North America will dominate the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market in the coming years. It will generate revenue of $1,694.97 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 16.70%. In the US, the growth of the tissue scaffold will grow at a significant pace due to the growing demand for tissue engineered products for treatment, technologically advanced practices, and the presence of the key players in the country. Acellular type of skin substitutes has a major share in the US market. Diabetic/Vascular Ulcer is the main application of tissue engineered skin substitutes in the US. Increasing instances of obesity and diabetes and growth of the elderly population are the factors driving the growth of this application.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The Diabetic/Vascular Ulcer segment in 2017 generated revenue of $716 million. It is expected to reach $2,227. 22 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 17.6%. The application of tissue engineered skin is quite effective in the wound closure of patients with diabetic and vascular ulcers. The treatment of diabetic ulcer includes wound care with dressing. Antibiotics are given if there is an infection in the body. In wound healing, when the skin is injured, the organic debris should be removed from the injury, and new components should be added. These processes include mutual interactions between the cells, extra cellular matrix, and soluble factors. In stem cell therapy, adult stem cells are introduced into the damaged skin tissue for treating an injury or disease. This process is considered as a treatment for diabetic ulcers.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing incidences of skin disorders drive the demand for Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market.
- Growing healthcare expenditure and ageing population enhance the growth of tissue engineered skin substitutes such as auto graft.
- Increasing incidences of vascular diseases drive the growth of the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market.
Key players of the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market
Acelity L.P. Inc, Smith & Nephew Plc, and Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation are the dominant players in the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market. Acelity L.P. Inc provides many solutions that can help in faster healing of diabetic ulcers. Smith & Nephew Plc manufactures Allevyn Life which is used for pressure ulcer prevention control. Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation manufactures PriMatrix which is a collagen matrix that can be applied to wounds.
Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market is segmented as below
Growing incidences of skin disorders enhance the growth of the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market.
- Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market By Type
- Cellular Allogeneic
- Cellular Autologous
- Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market By Application
- Burn Injury
- Diabetic/Vascular Ulcer
- Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market by Geography (covers 18+ countries)
- Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- ACELITY L.P. INC.
- BSN MEDICAL GMBH
- CONVATEC GROUP PLC
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- MÖLNLYCKE HEALTH CARE AB
- ORGANOGENESIS INC.
- SHIRE PLC
- SMITH & NEPHEW PLC
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market(2018-2023)
- North America Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market(2018-2023)
- Europe Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market(2018-2023)
- RoW Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market(2018-2023)
- Burn Injury Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market(2018-2023)
- Diabetic/Vascular Ulcer Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market(2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARCprovide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.