According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “U.S. Education Market: By Type (Cloud and On-Premise); By Content (Audio-Based Content, Video-Based Content, and Text Content); By Smart Learning Mode (Collaborative, Learning, Virtual Instructor Led Training, Simulation Based Learning, Adaptive Learning, Social Learning, Blended Learning, and Webinars); By Component (Hardware [Interactive White Boards, Interactive Displays, and Interactive Tables], By Software (Learning Management System, Adaptive Learning Platform, and Learning Content Management System], and Service [Managed Service and Professional Service); By End User (Higher Education Institutes, K-12, and Pre-K) & By Geography – Forecast (2018–2023),” the U.S. Education Market is driven by the rising demand for quality learning solutions and the increasing disposable income of people.
Massachusetts Holds the Largest Market Share in the U.S. Education Market
The Massachusetts region holds the largest market share in the U.S. Education Market. Its Public High School Graduation Rate is 87.3%. The end-user segment of the U.S. Education Market is classified into K-12 and Pre-K, among others.
Selected Impact Analysis Done in the Full Report
- The reformations and the regulations that have been imposed on the U.S. Education system by the government bodies have made a positive contribution to the market.
- The U.S. has approximately 91,021 public schools; 3,050 4- or more-year-old colleges; 2,261 2- but less than four-year-old colleges; 9,741 adult education institutes; 2,422 special education Institutes; 6,616 alternative institutes; and 1,329 VocTech institutes.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- The need to develop competitive strategies has become unavoidable, and this is expected to propel the growth of the U.S. Education Market during the forecast period.
- The emphasis on personalized learning will also boost the market over the next few years.
- Video-based content is estimated to witness a decent CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, while by component, the service segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.5%.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key players of U.S. Education Market:
- Cisco Systems Inc., Desire2Learn, AWE Acquisition Inc., Blackboard Inc., Pearson Plc., SumTotal Systems Inc., and Tata Interactive Systems are the key players of the U.S. Education Market.
The U.S. Education Market Report is Segmented as Indicated Below:
- U.S. Education Market By Content
- Text Based
- U.S. Education Market By Smart Learning Mode
- Virtual Instructor-Led
- Simulation Based Learning
- Adaptive Learning
- Social Learning
- Blended Learning
- U.S. Education Market By Component
- 1 Hardware
- 1 Interactive White Boards
- 2 Interactive Displays
- 3 Interactive Tables
- 2 Software
- 1 Learning Management System
- 2 Adaptive Learning Platform
- 3 Learning Content Management System
- 3 Service
- 1 Managed Service
- 2 Professional Service
- U.S. Education Market by End User
- Higher Educational Institutes
- McGraw-Hill Education
- NIIT Limited
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The U.S. Education Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 Points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market Trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country-Llevel Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports on the U.S. Education Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Audio-Based Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Video-Based Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Text Based Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Collaborative Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Learning Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Virtual Instructor-Led Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Simulation Based Learning Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Adaptive Learning Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Social Learning Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Blended Learning Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Webinars Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Hardware Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Software Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
- Service Market for U.S. Education (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences & Healthcare.