According to new market research report by IndustryARC, titled “US K12 Education Market: By Type(Elementary education, Junior education, and Senior education); By Application(Teacher, student, Parents); Forecast (2018-2023), the market will be driven by growing demand for e-learning and increasing emphasis on quality learning.
Overview of the US K12 Education Market
The education system of the U.S. has undergone many changes over the past few years. The growth of the K12 Market in the region will be propelled by increasing awareness of people towards the benefits of early education, awareness of the advantages of higher education and growing demand for online teaching methods in high schools The main trends in the US K 12 education include growth of educational content and technology, increasing demand for digital textbooks, shifting of students towards online education, and dependency of students on their families for funding of their higher education.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The US K12 Education offers accredited online private schools which provide opportunities to earn a diploma, aflexible learning environment with flexible enrolment options and quality curriculum. Individual needs of the students are met by various courses and programs, whether it is supplementing a home school curriculum or exploring an interest. It provides the 12 month courses for grades K-12, online and hands on material, affordable payment plans, early learning, and learning with or without a teacher.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Increasing advantages of higher education will boost the growth of the US education system. This factor will propel the demand for K12 Education Market.
- Growing demand for digital textbooks and the student shift towards online education will elevate the demand for US K12 education.
- Rising per capita disposable income of consumers will drive the demand for primary education in America. This factor drives the growth of the US K12 Education Market.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the US K12 Education Market
The key players of the US K12 Education Market include Cisco Systems, Desire2Learn, and Blackboard. Cisco is investing in programs that range from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) initiatives in middle and high schools to cutting edge research in institutes that offer higher education. Desire2Learn, also known as D2L delivers learning resources to students including syllabi, course content, and multimedia content. Blackboard combines technology, content and services in new ways to make digital learning and communication easier.
US K12 Education Market is Segmented as Below:
High penetration rate of education in the US will drive the demand for the US K12 Education Market during the forecast period.
- US K12 Education Market By Type
- Elementary Education (Grades 1-5)
- Junior High Education (Grades 6-8)
- Senior High Education (Grades 9-12)
- US K12 Education Market By Application
- US K12 Education Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Cisco Systems
- Company 10+
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The US K12 Education Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to covers the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in US K12 Education?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below
- US K12 Education Market (2018-2023)
- US K12 Elementary Education Market (2018-2023)
- US K12 Junior High Education Market (2018-2023)
- US K12 Senior High Education Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.