According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “US HVAC Equipment Market (By Heating (Heat pumps, Furnace, Boilers); By Cooling (Air Conditioners, Chillers, Cooling Towers); ByVentilation (Air handling and treatment equipment); Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial,Automotive) – With Forecast (2018 – 2023)US HVAC Equipment Market (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the government regulations and policies. The growth of the construction sector also boosts the market growth.
Growing Demand For HVAC Equipment In Manufacturing Sector Drives The US HVAC Equipment Market
The manufacturing of pharmaceutical products should be cleaned and air conditioned to prevent airborne contamination which is specified by international standards. Hence, HVAC Equipment is needed for this sector. The manufacturing industry has certain regulations to be followed. The HVAC system increases the productivity with less delays and higher efficiency.
The manufacturing sector for the US HVAC Equipment Market is expected to reach $877.7 million at a CAGR of 7.7%.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
In the energy generation sector, the growing demand for energy drives the requirement for larger base load power plants. The new plants are efficient and reduce the cost of energy. The co-dependency of the HVAC systems has resulted in greater savings, in terms of electric rates. The US Department of Energy Plus Program used a model of the HVAC system in the power plant. This resulted in a reduction in the power demand of the home HVAC system by 21.7%.
This amount of energy saved per year can be around 87,600 kWh and will give average cost savings of $10,512 per year.
Link not available
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing population and the strong demand for HFC refrigerants drive the growth of the home HVAC during the forecast period.
- High consumer spending in the United States has driven the demand for HVAC USA across the residential spaces in the US. It has also impacted the growth of automobiles.
- Growing demand for HVAC in the air conditioning unit of the passenger cars enhances the growth of HVAC USA.
Key players of the US HVAC Equipment Market
Daikin industries is the key player in US HVAC Equipment Marketv. It has remained as the dominant company with many product launches and developments. It produces air conditioners and systems for consumers. The next leading players are United Technologies(Carrier) and Mitsubishi Electric. United Technologies manufactures air conditioners, boilers, ductless systems, evaporator coils, fan coils, gas furnaces, etc. Mitsubishi Electric produces home appliances such as air conditioning systems, home equipment, and bulbs. It also produces energy and electric systems such as generators, circuit breakers, and building system appliances.
US HVAC Equipment Market is segmented as below
- US HVAC Equipment Market By Heating Equipment And Components
- Heat Pumps
- Warm Air Furnaces
- Space Heaters
- US HVAC Equipment Market By Cooling Equipment And Components
- Evaporative Coolers
- Air Conditioners
3.1. Window Air Conditioner
3.2. Split Air Conditioner
3.3 Packaged Air Conditioner
3.4 Central Air Conditioning System
- Cooling tower
- US HVAC Equipment Market By Ventilation (Air Handling and Air Treatment) Equipment and Components
- AIR DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT
1.2 DUCT CONSTRUCTION
1.3 AIR-COOLING AND DEHUMIDIFYING COILS
1.5 AIR TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
1.6 AIR PURIFIERS
1.7 AIR FILTRATION
- US HVAC Equipment Market By General Components
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Control Systems
5.3. Controlled Devices
5.4 Actuators, Transducers, Valves, Dampers
6.1. Hot Water Heating Coils
6.2. Standard Steam Coils
6.3. Steam Distributing Coils
6.4. Chilled Water Cooling Coils
6.5. DX/Evaporator Coils
- US HVAC Equipment Market By End Use Verticals
2.5 WAREHOUSE NON-MANUFACTURING
2.6 EDUCATIONAL AND GOVT. INSTITUTIONS
- US HVAC Equipment Market by Geography
- US HVAC Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- INGERSOLL RAND
- KEIHIN CORPORATION
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC.
- RHEEM MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- SHARP CORPORATION
- BLUE STAR LIMITED
- JOHNSON CONTROLS
- LG ELECTRONICS INC
- UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP.
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- FUJITSU GENERAL AMERICA
- HITACHI AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The US HVAC Equipment Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in US HVAC Equipment segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- US HVAC Equipment Market (2018-2023)
- Residential US HVAC Equipment Market (2018-2023)
- Commercial US HVAC Equipment Market (2018-2023)
- Industrial US HVAC Equipment Market (2018-2023)
- Automotive US HVAC Equipment Market (2018-2023)
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.