According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “U.S. Olefins Market: By Class(Ethylene, Propylene)Ethylene Type (Polyethylene, Ethylene glycol, Vinyls, Styrene, Others) Propylene Type(Polypropylene, Cumene, Acrylonitrile, Others) Ethylene By Feedstock; Propylene By Process; By Geography 2018-2023 ”, the market is driven by the growth of the end users such as packaging, automotive components, stationary, furniture, reusable containers, etc.
Analysis of the US Ethylene Market
The US Ethylene Market is expected to reach 40.60 MMTA at a CAGR of 4.3% by 2023. The cost of production of ethylene from ethane is very low. The production of ethylene is increasing as inexpensive gas, natural gas, liquids feedstock from shale gas is attracting companies to build their plants in the US. By 2020, 70% of the demand for ethylene is expected to be met from ethane. The increasing demand for polyethylene and ethylene glycol can be attributed to the demand from the industries such as anti-freeze, polyester fibres, packaging, construction, and consumer products.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The US propylene Market will reach 20.95 MMTA at a CAGR of 4.5% by 2023. Propylene is an important feedstock for polypropylene, acrylonitrile, propylene oxide and other derivatives. The demand for propylene was high previously due to its versatility and rational pricing. It is expected to grow more as polypropylene is used in packaging, automotive components, stationary, furniture, reusable containers, etc. Propylene is now needed for on purpose production such as propane dehydrogenation.
Key players of the US Olefins Market
Exxon Mobil, Chevron, and Shell are the key players in the US Olefins Market. Exxon Mobil is a multinational oil and gas corporation in America. It has maximized the sale of downstream and chemicals segment. Chevron manufactures products such as fuels, lubricants, additives, and petrochemicals. Shell is a British Dutch company which is involved in exploration, production, refining, marketing, distribution, etc. It is also involved in biofuels, wind, and hydrogen.
US Olefins Market is segmented as below
The end user industries such as packaging, automotive, stationary, and furniture will drive the demand for the US Olefins Market.
A. US Olefins Market By Trade Analysis
1.3. Net Exports
2.3. Net Exports
B. US Olefins Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
C. US Olefins Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
- EXXONMOBIL CORPORATION
- LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV
- BASF SE
- ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC.
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in US Olefins segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. US Olefins Market(2018-2023)
2. US Ethylene Market(2018-2023)
3. US Propylene Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.