Virology Market – By Type (Diagnosing Test, Viral Infection Controlling Methods & others); By Application (HPV/HTI, Influenza, Respiratory Tract Infections & others); By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories & others) & By Region-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by growing number of viral outbreaks such as Ebola, West Nile Disease, and other infections.
North America dominates the Virology Market
North America will dominate the Virology Market in the coming years. It is expected to reach $ 1051.86 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.3%. In the US, technological advancements such as enhanced healthcare infrastructure, evolution of portable diagnostic equipment, and increased affordability elevate the growth of the virology in the region. The increasing awareness towards viral infections due to the campaigns conducted by the government is increasing the rate of vaccination in the US. In Canada, contagious diseases such as influenza and pneumonia in the cold regions of the country. In Mexico, growing incidences of viruses such as Ebola, Zika, and Hepatitis elevate the growth of the Virology Market in the country.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The Hospitals segment in 2017 reached a value of $ 495.39 million. By 2023, it is expected to reach $ 715.11 million at a CAGR of 6.3%. Countries such as Japan, USA, France, Austria, Italy, and Singapore have the best hospitals and medical facilities in the world. The top healthcare facilities give attention to microbiology and virology sectors. Europe has the largest number of registered hospitals under WHO, followed by Americas and Western Pacific region. The medical technology of virology is more established in America and Europe due to more number of hospitals and growing healthcare expenditure by the government of those regions. There is more emphasis on virology which helps researchers to use the virus for the benefit of mankind.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Increasing rate of viral diseases, increase in healthcare expenditure and public awareness will boost the growth of human virology in the coming years.
The field of virology has many areas such as molecular virology, pediatric virology, computational virology, etc.
Rise in periodic monitoring of patients will enhance the growth of the Virology Market.
Key players of the Virology Market
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche Diagnostics), GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Diagnostics and Beckman Coulter dominate the Virology Market during the forecast period. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd operates in two divisions namely pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. It manufactures and sells cancer drugs. GlaxoSmithKline provides products such as physio gel and abreva. Johnson & Johnson carries out research and development of medicines for treatment of diseases. Abbot Diagnostics manufactures medical diagnostic instruments and provides automation and informatic solutions for reference labs, hospitals, and blood centers.
The Virology Market is segmented as below
Growing number of viral outbreaks such as Ebola, West Nile Disease, and other viral infections will enhance the growth of the Virology Market.
A. Virology Market By Type
1. Diagnosing Test
2. Viral Infection Controlling Methods
3. Antiviral Chemotherapy
B. Virology Market By Application
1. Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
2. Respiratory Tract Infections
3. GI Tract Infections
4. Urinary Tract Infections
5. Eye Infections
6. CNS Infections
7. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
8. Perinatal Infections
C. Virology Market By End User
4. Diagnostic Centres
5. Blood Banks
D. Virology Market by Geography (covers 17+ countries)
E. Virology Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. SIEMENS AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
2. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
3. BECKMAN COULTER, INC.
4. ROCHE HOLDING AG
5. ASTRAZENECA AB
7. GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC.
8. MERCK & CO., INC.
9. NOVARTIS AG
11. Company 15+
- Viral Clearance Market
- Viral Inactivation Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Virology Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Virology segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Virology Market(2018-2023)
2. Europe Virology Market(2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Virology Market(2018-2023)
4. North America Virology Market (2018-2023)
5. Rest of the world(2018-2023)
6. Hospitals Virology Market(2018-2023)
7. Clinics Virology Market(2018-2023)
8. Laboratories Virology Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.