Smart Water Bottle Market size is forecast to reach $30.6 million by 2026, after growing at a CAGR of 17.3% during 2021-2026. The growing health consciousness among youth and adults and the rising acknowledgement about hydration tech is enhancing the smart bottle market. Also, the increasing demand for fitness trackers, gym accessory and so on has enticed the development of smart water bottle with wireless technology that is boosting the smart water bottle industry. Furthermore, the growing awareness for ample water consumption among people of different age groups is anticipated to propel the smart water bottle market growth during the forecast period.
- North America dominates the smart water bottle market owing to increasing rise in adoption of smart wearable technology and rising awareness for healthier water consumption habits among youth and adults
- The introduction of artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things (IoT) is also playing a key role in the development of mobile applications that offers information to smart water bottle users regarding their hydration level and intervals of water intake.
- Growing number of fitness enthusiasts along with the use of emerging technology for connecting smart wearable devices, and smartphones to the gym accessories in order to track their performance and fitness activity will become the major factor that will fuel the growth of the smart water bottle market
- The major drawback is the battery life of the smart water bottle that hinders the growth of the smart water bottle market.
Smart Water Bottle Market Segment Analysis – By Type of Component
Smart Water Bottle Market Segment Analysis – By Distribution Channel
Smart Water Bottle Market Segment Analysis – By Geography
Smart Water Bottle Market Drivers
Increasing Health Awareness
Introduction of Emerging Technology
Smart Water Bottle Market Challenges
High cost & Battery Life
- In March 2021 BOttel, an Australian brand has created a smart water bottle featuring a glowing flash light to remind you when to drink. Botell – dubbed as the ‘next generation’ of water bottles – can keep track of how much more water you need to drink throughout the day to stay hydrated.
- In September 2019, Lifefuels, a beverage technology company announced the launch of smart nutrition bottle. This new smart nutrition bottle includes three part systems such as a sleek, smart water bottle and flavorful and nutritious multi-serve FuelPods. Smart nutrition bottle also includes an app for tracking both hydration and nutrition in the user. Thus, the launch of this new product will gather more traction from the users which will propel the smart water bottle market.